anyone ever heard of satyricon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i was in LA last night and happened to catch them at the Key Club. they are a pretty dope metal band. i was wondering if anyone here has heard of them and has any recommendations about their material...?

Mar 9, 2003
Get Dark Medieval Times and Nemesis Divina. Those are good albums. A lot of people like to hate on them because they're a popular band.

May 16, 2002
good lookin out man... i thought they were really good...i dont listen to a ton of metal so that is probably why i have not heard of them, but im totally glad i caught them...i just noticed they played here in sac tonight, woulda been tight to catch em again tonight but too late now heh.

May 16, 2002
thanks for that live track too...it was the last song they played...i have been trying to figure out what it it was...what cd is mother north on?

May 15, 2002
thanks for that live track too...it was the last song they played...i have been trying to figure out what it it was...what cd is mother north on?
It's from Nemesis Divina. It's their most popular song and my favorite from them. I believe there's a music video of it, too, and it makes no sense.

I'll upload the album for you.