Anyone ever have bad roommates?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- A South Florida man bludgeoned his roommate with a frying pan, stabbed him to death and then dismembered his body, police said.

Daniel Lee Alexander, 39, was arrested Monday on a first-degree murder charge in the death of 39-year-old Robert Andrew Harrison, who was reported missing in January.

According to an arrest affidavit, Alexander told police he put pieces of Harrison's body in four plastic containers, buried them in the woods in northwestern Palm Beach County and poured concrete over them.

Alexander was ordered held without bail Tuesday. Jail records did not show whether he was represented by an attorney.

Police have recovered the plastic containers and autopsy results on the remains are pending.

Apr 23, 2006
Yeah i had a retarded meath head roomate i had to molywop then he moved back in with his mom
lol when i first moved out this guy at my work lived in the same aprtments as i did... his roomates beat his ass one night and he came to my house cryin like i need a place to sleep... i let him sty at my house for a couple weeks before kickin him out:ermm:

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Bad roommates? shit I just moved out of house I was in for 7 months. In that time I had 7 roommates 5 of which I'd never want anything to do with ever again. 1 Deep that's how I be living until I find that special someone.

Jul 29, 2008
I had a shitty roommate backin 99. I was stuck with that muthafuka for 9 months. He was horrible with money. Katz like that kan never make it on their own.

Feb 14, 2004
My roommates kid has two TVs on at the same time in their room, one to play video games on while multi-tasks watching a movie on the other TV and his mom has the nerve to bring up the big bill and act like she doesnt have nothing to do with that big bill.

Apr 23, 2006
lol when i first moved out this guy at my work lived in the same aprtments as i did... his roomates beat his ass one night and he came to my house cryin like i need a place to sleep... i let him sty at my house for a couple weeks before kickin him out:ermm:
follow up on this cool story breh

i found out that a month after i kicked him out he got his throat slit at montana de oro state park

RIP to the moocher homie

Jun 24, 2005
No bad roommates, but shitty house guest (mother in law) and annoying ass upstairs neighbors that stomp all fucking day and night. I swear they don't have any fucking furniture in their apartment because they never fucking sit down.

Dec 17, 2004
^^^i dont know what the fuck the people upstairs from me do, but at like 3 in the morning theyve got all kinds of ruckus going on up there. it sounds like theyre moving furniture. and its all wood floors and theres always the sound of marbles dropping and rolling. its weird. they do this like 5 nights a week. theyre either russian or hassidic jews if that explains anything

for 6-7 years or so ive always had pretty good roommates. but now i live with this 40 year old dude who is kind of out there. he'll be in his room during the day smoking dank and banging on bongo drums doing native american indian chants. then he comes in and out of the apartment all night from like midnight to 5am..wtf?? and he'll start cleaning at like 2 am. i dont think he tweeks but i think he takes a bunch of pills. he loses everything...keys, wallet, multiple times a week. his room looks like a time bomb went off in it and he leaves shit out and misplaces everything all the time....he put the toilet paper in the freezer one time!!

i really dig this neighborhood and my room so i dont want to leave, but do i live with a psycho?? i kinda worry he might try to do the choppy chop on me one day

Dec 17, 2004
your neighbors must be loving that
yeah ive wondered about that. whats funny is he's actually pretty good. rather than put headphones on i usually just listen to him. his drumming skills are on point and he sounds really funny, being a new york city italian jew making super loud grunts, yells, and indian style chants...trying to sound like his name is running bear claw or something