Anyone Ever Had Their Whip Impounded?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2006
Yup i was drivin my dads whip and the registration is a month past due stupid ass boegs be trippin off little shit but anyways, ive never gotten a car towed before. how much will they charge a day to keep it in the impound? im pickin it up on monday hopefully.

May 31, 2006
i thought it was $125 a day but either way that's all bad. a cop claimed that i doubled the speed limit the other night and i thought my car was bout to get impounded. fuck March like i said before..

May 16, 2006
yep so damn near 200 fuck i hate this shit i didnt have my L's on me either my dad had hella laptops and dvd players in there so they was checkin the serial numbers on em n shit to see if they were stolen...if i was white they wouldnt have done that i bet..fuck tha police!!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yoinkIZback31 said:
Yup i was drivin my dads whip and the registration is a month past due stupid ass boegs be trippin off little shit but anyways, ive never gotten a car towed before. how much will they charge a day to keep it in the impound? im pickin it up on monday hopefully.
i had my car seized by the state of washington for 5 fucking months. the tow charge was like $107...luckily the case was dropped, or I would've had to pay for it being in the impound for all 5 months....but yeah, it's like $50-150/day depending on where they take your car. one of my friends saw them transporting it, apparently the cock suckers were driving it, and my boy flipped them off thinking it was me....lol...fuck those bitch ass cops.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Yeah my brother just got my moms van towed in Vallejo for parking at a gas station while he was at work and it was $200 and that was only for one day. But that was an independent towing company I heard that if it gets towed by the city they make you pay up the registration before you can get it out.