Anyone ever been court evicted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
no

but one time my potna got kicked out and had the whole traffic court laffing at him cuz his dumb ass was tryna talk to the judge with a fuckin cigarete in his ear lol dumbass haha

May 15, 2002
$400 - i use to be the property manager of this building that was bought and i got a discount for it. The lease says 1200 with a note at the end saying i get $400 off. New owners say that 1200 is the rent with 400 already applied so it's going to court.

Jan 28, 2005
$400 - i use to be the property manager of this building that was bought and i got a discount for it. The lease says 1200 with a note at the end saying i get $400 off. New owners say that 1200 is the rent with 400 already applied so it's going to court.
If I'm not mistaken, the new owners have to have you sign a new lease when they take over the building, otherwise they must honor the lease you signed with the previous owners. If they've already accepted payment amount of the previously negotiated contract, I'm thinking a judge will say something like "Oh well $800 was good last month and the month before... so why are we here again?"

But if you used to be the property manager (but currently are not) then you're getting unmerited consideration for services you aren't performing. At which case you should be paying what everyone else is paying.

Write out the exact language of the lease regarding your discounted rent and I might be able to give you a better idea of how a judge might rule.

May 15, 2002
If I'm not mistaken, the new owners have to have you sign a new lease when they take over the building, otherwise they must honor the lease you signed with the previous owners. If they've already accepted payment amount of the previously negotiated contract, I'm thinking a judge will say something like "Oh well $800 was good last month and the month before... so why are we here again?"

But if you used to be the property manager (but currently are not) then you're getting unmerited consideration for services you aren't performing. At which case you should be paying what everyone else is paying. I'm just wondering if anyone has been through this and know what the landlord argued so i have all the bases covered.

Write out the exact language of the lease regarding your discounted rent and I might be able to give you a better idea of how a judge might rule.
The property was bought as a short sale so my lease is valid. If it was bought as a foreclosure then they wouldn't have to honor the lease.

They did already accept a lower payment but wrote me a "letter" saying for me to pay the full amount next month which could work in my favor.

I was paying $800 before with the discount and i have receipts and checks to prove this so they're somewhat fucked in court.

May 15, 2002
i've peeped those sites and have definitely done the research. I don't need to hire a lawyer because fuck paying. I have a few lawyer homies and i've definitely been talking to them. I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with this matter.

Oct 13, 2003
just got fucked out of 3000 from my tennats in court, they lied and said they didnt pay rent for 3 mos cuz they had ants and came with 1 photo of like 15 ants on a window, the tennants have hella rights in ca, fuck the unlawful detainer court in sac county lol!!