anyone else creeped out by this...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
this picture creeps me out... like he is staring at me, and thinking, "ur next"

*shivers*

Anyone else agree....

Sep 28, 2002
I thought this was gonna be Chree related.
Sorry to disappoint

I think the girl lookz like a sexy lil whore, the only thing about her that creepz me out iz her double jointed ass elbowz, itz all good tho, I dont fucc elbowz
thats why i thought she was creepy... and her stare

Jul 6, 2008
this picture creeps me out... like he is staring at me, and thinking, "ur next"

*shivers*

Anyone else agree....
you is gay brodie. you jsut want some ak-47 to blap splat some of his gun powder all over yo face. get over your man crush for the human equivalent of skeletor.

they got other pics of that chic somewheres, she got some fantastic legs, nice face - she look like one of them euro models or some shit. id dry hump her legs and then spray her in the face.

Sep 28, 2002
you is gay brodie. you jsut want some ak-47 to blap splat some of his gun powder all over yo face. get over your man crush for the human equivalent of skeletor.

they got other pics of that chic somewheres, she got some fantastic legs, nice face - she look like one of them euro models or some shit. id dry hump her legs and then spray her in the face.
???? did i forget to say "no homo"

Apr 10, 2009
All's i know is thats not his wife. I remember him and his wife saying in Maxim or FHM that shes giving him a free pass to fuck one chick one time whenever he chooses to do so.

Correction: He can fuck one groupie a year. WTF? Is this bitch not concerned with STD's?