Anyone Do Any Deals With D-Mak???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

O.D.

Jul 17, 2002
Is this cat legit??? Cause he's tryna say i ripped him off and never sent the cd to him but i know he must have it by now cause i sent it like 3 weeks ago and it never came back to me in the mail...He was supposed to send me 20 bones so i don't know what's goin on...just tryna get some feedback here

Apr 25, 2002
That fool is legit, got hella shit off of him back in the days, how did you mail it? Media Mail? if so that shit take hella days, once it took me a month for me to get that shit...

O.D.

Jul 17, 2002
Coo thanks for clearin that up for me two11g0187...i just wish he realized i was legit too and quite talkin shit about me jackin him!!

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The bottom line is that when I buy CD's I send the $$$$ first and when you get it, then the CD should be on the way, Im not even complaining about $20 buks, but dont go slangin no tickets about me bro.....To the homies that got my back good-lookin!!!!

O.D.

Jul 17, 2002
Man if got people to back you up...i say your legit too...so if you say you sent the money i'll just wait on it playa...you recieve that Ron C yet??