Anyone coming to the 'burg to see Tech on Thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Don't forget. Tech is in Warrensburg September 23rd. Only 250 tickets are being sold and there is about 50 tickets left. Small venue and perfect chance to see Tech at a small show. It will be amazing I'm sure. Should be worth the drive.

Aug 21, 2002
I dunno, I might go. Thats the Thursday 1$ margarita night at El Jimadors. But ya never know. I dont think that I am welcome to come. Haha!

Jun 2, 2004
i go to school in the burg, already got my ticket...getting fucked up before...blazed....get at me warrensburg with an email and we can kick it before or something...trying to get a hold of tech's nephew to kick it with him after or before......but yeah [email protected]

Sep 6, 2004
Hey warrensburg, you know me and Chris Wicked will be there with ya still. We're bringing a few other people with us as well. Look for us before the show. And if anyone else wants to find us, look for the red Chiefs jerseys. I'll be wearing the old school one...