Anyone buying fireworks this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I always seem to be broke around this time the last few years...I used to go get a bunch every year.

A few years ago I got detained by some Federal Marshalls (I think that was it, Federal something or other) for setting off fireworks at Ocean Beach. They confiscated all my stuff, kicked my bonfire out, walked me back to my truck and ran threw it while I was handcuffed on the sidewalk. Cool story, brehsive.

May 6, 2002
There are a ton of firework stands around my city. There are also a ton of signs posted saying there will be fines up to $1000 for lighting them. So the city issues a permit to sell (guessing to collect sales tax) but illegal to use. Pretty shady.

Actually last year the field behind my house caught fire. I wasn't home so all of my neighbors started soaking my backyard with their houses. My neighbor called me, I rushed home. A chopper actually flew over my yard and dumped water on it. Pretty crazy...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
They are legal in the town like 3 minutes from where I live and there is one of those giant wholesale dealers in that town too but I doubt I'll buy any.

One year though, my dad was hella faded and bought one of the biggest ones you can buy from the firework stands. He lives by this huge lake, and this rich dude has this really nice cabin with a huge patio and had a bunch of his friends over. My dad lit the firework but it fell over right as it was about to go off and shot 40 fireworks right at the dudes house. It was the perfect distance from the firework too because they were exploding right over the dudes porch and everyone on the porch took off running. Thankfully it didn't catch that dudes house on fire or something though but that crap was hilarious.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I fuck with a polish cannon.

shit goes like this.

take 5 cans of fruit cocktail (COCKtail.... FRUIT!)
on 3 cans cut both ends off the can.
1 can take just the top off & use a can opener to cut out about a 3rd of the bottom of the can.
5th can take the top off & poke a pencil sized hole in the bottom.

tape all them together with duct tape, really good.

make sure the last 2 are open end, top.

get some hair spray, & spray a gang of it in the pencil hole at the bottom.

shake the tube once or twice, build up some compression.

take a lighter & place it by the pencil hole & MOTHA FUCKIN KABOOM!!!

this dude has a similar build to mine.