anyone bored and feel like fucken around?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo Sticky, watch my back and I'll watch yours... As you see I'm mod of this forum cuz I know my thang at graphics. Now, me and you are in the same game... Adult Webmasters! :cool:

I'm hella stuck at how to work comusthumbs. I actually got it installed on my new site www.vanillacreamgirls.com but I don't know how to implement it into the site. If you show me how to put them thumbnails in them tables and rotate every 12 hours... I'll lace you with that banner you need...

Eye for an eye

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
SPORADIC said:
Yo Sticky, watch my back and I'll watch yours... As you see I'm mod of this forum cuz I know my thang at graphics. Now, me and you are in the same game... Adult Webmasters! :cool:

I'm hella stuck at how to work comusthumbs. I actually got it installed on my new site www.vanillacreamgirls.com but I don't know how to implement it into the site. If you show me how to put them thumbnails in them tables and rotate every 12 hours... I'll lace you with that banner you need...

Eye for an eye
hmm, damn shit's hella complicated. it's been awhile since i installed mine. you got aim? hit me up "yonaled" ill leave it signed on for awhile and i'll try to help ya...