Anyone been to Japan ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I am going to Japan in Sept for a few days and had some questions.
First how is the weather there then ?

2. I am a big american are people really gonna look at me crazy or is that a myth ? and being a big guy 6'2 330 will it be difficult for me at places (restaurants,clubs, etc) ?

3. How much more does shit cost versed the US ? Like a 6 pack of Beer for example?

4. How much are taxi rides as opposed to the states ?

5. Do they try to get over on you if your visiting ?

Any feedback would be great thanks much.

Mar 26, 2006
From what I have heard from mates, it's really clean there and shit is expensive, no crime really, very freindly people, mad food nice girls and they always show people respect + they are very hardworking people.

Apr 25, 2002
I heard being a tall american is about all you gotta do to land girls in those asian countries.

I've never been to Japan, but i've heard good things from people who have.

You'll have fun.

Jan 28, 2005
I flew through there on my way to Guam. It is expensive as hell over ther. $2 for a can of coke, and their cans are much smaller than ours

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Japan is great I lived there for 3 yrs.

Beer in bars is expensive hit up a vending machine or a liquor store and get a good buzz going b4 hitting any bars up

Japanese girls for the most part are really easy if you are an american and especially if you look like you are in the military

If you are in the tokyo area hit up roppongi, shibuya, Yokohama lots of stuff to do there if you are big into partying

If you like hookers and are in the yokohama area take a black train to hinodecho like 2 or 3 black train stops away and you have all the taiwan, russian, south american hookers you can handle (for those that are into that thing)

Japan is great i wanna go back hella bad

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they play somewhat current shit in hip hop clubs over there. To the guy thats going if you like that kind of shit check out Club circus near yokohama, Vietti in roppongi, there were a couple others scattered around but I remember those the most theres another one called Harlem that is hella crackin from what i heard but i don't remember where it was. If you are black you will get laid in japan if you go to a hip hop club, guarenteed!

May 12, 2002
I am actually going for the Pride FC Grand Prix Finals but will be there for 4 days so I want to make the most of it. Thanks for the replies keep em coming, I am pumped for this.

May 8, 2002
BigE916WRM said:
I am actually going for the Pride FC Grand Prix Finals but will be there for 4 days so I want to make the most of it. Thanks for the replies keep em coming, I am pumped for this.

I went for an month about 4 years ago. Even though I spent well let's just say alot staying there, it was fuckin hella worth it. I had such a great time. Women, video games, food and the night life were the highlights for me. I also happened to be fortunate enough to watch a Tosa match live :cool: . Best part of the whole trip was that. Good luck and have fun.

OOOO yea btw everything is a bit smaller over there.