anyone been charged with a fake id?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
my lil sis took my birth certificate from my mom's to the dmv, trying to get a fake id...they caught her told her to leave and kept my birth certificate...i could kill her!

they told her that they were going to send it to our state capital and let them deal with it.

anyone know what the charge is for that shit!?!

i think its probably forging a government document...a fine???

thanks!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what the fuck was she gonna do with it? not trying to be mean at all man, but seriously....how would she get a fake ID wit YOUR birthcertificate? this aint the corner of 12th an 23rd....

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
if anything, i duno man...thats some federal shit...i doubt she will do time, specially if her record is clean. tell her to bust some serious tears in the court room

Aug 28, 2006
Trick420 said:
i just don't want my preppy college attending lil sis geting into much trouble!
SINCE U SAID THAT THEN USE THAT SAY THAT SHES A GOOD KID THAT THIS IS HER FIRST TIME GETTIN IN TROUBLE AND THEY WILL PROBABLY GO....ARE YOU WHITE?

Apr 21, 2003
lol, i guess she called and all they said she needed was the birth certificate, but smart ass didn't think that they might have a picture of me..

the funny thing is that we look exacly alike...and them fuckers caught that shit.

i tried googling it to see the law or soemthing on it to see what would happen, but i can't find it!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
oh shit, i thot you was a dude too....thats why i was thinkin your sis must be really missin some screws, bolts, an a couple metal frames....

ya, she wont do time....i bet a trillion siccness dollors

May 19, 2005
basically you can get busted for using a fake identification card
or busted for identity theft

the first one is petty,kids that get caught tryin to get into bars with a fake is nothing to be scared about maybe a hundred bucks

but using someones identity is considered a felony,you can get seriously fucked for that,because that person could pretty much get away with murder

i found this out in administration and justice class,teacher told us that using a fake aint that bad,but never ever ever ever get caught using a "living" persons identification,that shit is straight boo boo,oh ya and since its your sis,id slap the living (brainless) shit out of her

Apr 21, 2003
Well i called our capitol and spoke with this lady who told me it had to go to the investigation department and they would be calling me, i asked her what would happen to my sister and she said probably nothing, and hopefully since i called up there and didn't try to ignore the situation the investigtor would mail me my birth certificate back, but if not i would just have to file for a new one.

pretty much i'm not going to get in any trouble, but who knows whats going to happen to my lil sis!

prolly just a fine i would think!

thanks everyone!