anyone as bored as me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Boeg why do you even Bother. Man I use to hate you because I hate crooked Cops, well I learned to dislike and not hate. But if you tried to apprehend me, I'd put a rag over my face and stomp you to the ground. Then I'd tell you to eat garbage like the Crooked Pig you are. Then call my homies from the Past to get rid of you, so that we don't have to put up with your crap on the Siccness. LOL J/P But serious on punching you though. Boeg, why do you want to become Bacon?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
In case you didn't get it, I wasn't using the term directly, it was to insinuate that your madhood is not equal to ANY of the males on the Siccness, besides maybe a select few.

I just think you're a lame ass for asking people to IM you, even if they talk shit. Are you that much of a fucking needy attention whore or something? Tell your girl to start sucking your dick or she'll get breast cancer...go to the Gathering of the Minds forum, there's a post by EDJ regarding ALL of the information you need to revert to heterosexual. Although I think Tadou would be dissappointed that you won't puff his peter anymore, cause that guys a flaming homo, I mean shit, just look at my sig.

Feb 28, 2005
actually man, i told people to IM me cuz im bored at work...sitting here at a computer for 7 hours with hardly any customers gets old. thanks for your input though, homie.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
actually man, i told people to IM me cuz im bored at work...sitting here at a computer for 7 hours with hardly any customers gets old. thanks for your input though, homie.
You're corny. You WANT to talk to people that you KNOW, think you're a FAGGOT.

However, I was being serious about the thread EDJ made. You should really look at it and then tell your girl to read it.