Anyone a single parent on the sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Hey brehs. Anyone doing their single parent thizzle here? I got a divorce last year and just spent the last 5 months being a single dad to my 2 and 3 year old sons. They left to go to their momma's house for 5 months which sucks but being a single father has been one of the most challenging and rewarding things I've ever done. Per our divorce agreement, I'll actually have my kids 10 months per year after I get them back in 5 months. I tip my hat to any single parent out there

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Not a single father. Still married and the second kid is about to pop out in two months...

Louis CK knows about kids. He is spot on lol

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Dam your going to miss them like crazy ... by the time you get them back their going to know new words and have different habits .. maybe like different things .. thats gotta be tough. I tip my hat off you .... I have 2 boys my self .. a 3 and 4 yr old
thats the bad thing about divorces

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Yeah, at this point I'm happily divorced. When we split up last summer, she left with the kids and had them for like 6 months before they came back with me but it was different then cause I was glad she was getting the f outta my house. It's already tough but I have a lot to get done and gotta pay some debt while they're gone cause she wasn't helping financially at all.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Not a single father. Still married and the second kid is about to pop out in two months...

Louis CK knows about kids. He is spot on lol
Wait, everytime you say something about China, my presumptions or what I'd heard previously seems to be always wrong. You're about to have a 2nd kid in China? I thought you couldn't do that?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Wait, everytime you say something about China, my presumptions or what I'd heard previously seems to be always wrong. You're about to have a 2nd kid in China? I thought you couldn't do that?
You are wrong...people in the countryside are allowed to have a second child if the first child is a girl. In many cities, people can have a second child but will have to pay a fine according to their income...

I am German, I can have a million kids if a wanted to...actually, if you have 7 kids in Germany, the 7th child will have the German President as godfather...lol

Dec 3, 2009
fuck no.. i do my no kids.. no STDS.. no drama...
drink beer.. and get money.. and don't need to deal with no bullshit..
thizzle...

kids.. ruin your life... no more beer.. and no more... free time..
fuck that...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Still considered joint custody but she moved to Cali from Oklahoma. We agreed that I get them for the school year every year and she gets them for the summer. My oldest will be 4 this month so after next summer he's going to kindergarten and I get them 10 months a year. Only change is if she moves back here, I get them on the weekends but she's all in love with some dude and hates it here so it looks good for me lol

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I grew up in California til I was 11 in Watsonville/Santa Cruz, got stationed in Petaluma for a year, and lived in San Diego for 3 years. That is not the place to raise kids to my experience, especially as a single father. And she's a decent mom but that is not the best environment for them to be in. She needs serious mental health counseling.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
fuck no.. i do my no kids.. no STDS.. no drama...
drink beer.. and get money.. and don't need to deal with no bullshit..
thizzle...

kids.. ruin your life... no more beer.. and no more... free time..
fuck that...
snorts some bath salts and eat your own face ... go fuck your self dude .. you always fucking up good threads

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i live in petaluma shits prolly one of the best places to raise your kids go to the beach in a half hour go pretty much any where you want and have a good time in a 3 or 4 hours tops
I mean for me personally. I don't damn the state as a whole but if I were raising them by myself, someone else would essentially be raising them because all I would have time for is work, and that's where Oklahoma life trumps Cali life. My kids spend real time with their father and as they get older, that will become more important. It's not just about teaching a kid how to throw a baseball, a father is so pivotal in a childs life, boy or girl. I was in a gang by the time I was 11 years old in Watsonville. How many other kids meet that fate because their families don't have time for them you know? Telling your kids you love them isn't enough either. They need you around.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I mean for me personally. I don't damn the state as a whole but if I were raising them by myself, someone else would essentially be raising them because all I would have time for is work, and that's where Oklahoma life trumps Cali life. My kids spend real time with their father and as they get older, that will become more important. It's not just about teaching a kid how to throw a baseball, a father is so pivotal in a childs life, boy or girl. I was in a gang by the time I was 11 years old in Watsonville. How many other kids meet that fate because their families don't have time for them you know? Telling your kids you love them isn't enough either. They need you around.
^^^ Thats some real shit ... I have this whole plan to finish paying off my house within 5yrs, that way I can be way more flexible as far as schedule. Being around as a father is essential for a childs success in life. I don't want to miss school meetings , soccer games, karate classes etc ... I never been on a vacation .. i want to take them to disney world when they get older. I want them to have as normal life as possible. i refuse to let them make the same mistakes i made.

Jun 4, 2006
I'm a single parent my wife died from lupus about 7 years ago shit is hard being a single father but a real MAN knows what to do. My son just finished high school (grad) keep doing your thing we need more good fathers in this world for sure