Anybody want this shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Because you're going to drop 60 bucks on a wack cd and a DVD you can buy at the store for ten bucks.

Shit... If you're paying 30-40 dollars for Tech's signature, I got a bunch of shit for ya.

And you might want to see what 7th Heaven is doing on ebay right now before you invest in that type of shit. I paid 15 for old, sealed, Tech cd's... They might have a BG.

Jun 23, 2003
I tossed out a skatterman and snug brim poster and matchbooks when I moved back to Cali. I realized afterward some random kid on here could have used it.

There should be like a "strange music goodwill store" lol. This hype never dies. I still see kids getting into Strange Music like it's the newest shit ever.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh but it has...

Can you believe I miss Nick?

It's a bunch of fanboy bullshit over here, really. This place is what M80 and TRT9.com boards were ten years ago... Mostly fanboy nonsense.

A few old kats still kick around though, and poke their heads in once in a while.

I still kick it here because it's become my norm, I guess... Get off work, crack the laptop, see if there's any new Angry Joe/AVGN/TGWTG/Spoony shit, and then to the sicc!

I suppose it's become routine.

Jan 29, 2006
Oh but it has...

Can you believe I miss Nick?

It's a bunch of fanboy bullshit over here, really. This place is what M80 and TRT9.com boards were ten years ago... Mostly fanboy nonsense.

A few old kats still kick around though, and poke their heads in once in a while.

I still kick it here because it's become my norm, I guess... Get off work, crack the laptop, see if there's any new Angry Joe/AVGN/TGWTG/Spoony shit, and then to the sicc!

I suppose it's become routine.
the fanboyism is even worse on facebook it makes me sick

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
any way i could get an absolute power cd? does it come with the dvd More Power?

I actually only need the dvd...mines got stolen...

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
thanks for the listing. I'm still looking for that More Power dvd from the Absolute power cd....Anybody able to help? I really dont want to purchase another cd if I dont have to, but if I can get it really cheap, i'd be willing to do that...

I know somebody has an old absolute power sitting around they are not using or watching or anything...