Anybody still play WoW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
haha yeah its awesome. I burnt out so hard though, that I can never go back. I played so much for that 5 month period of time, and became such an elite rogue, that without that character, i feel like i am nothing in that game. I sold his ass for a huge, huge chunk of change, and i wouldnt wanna go back and see my korean buyer making an ass of himself with my guy.

I gotta keep my life straight too. WoW addiction is worse than any drug addiction I can think of. lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Still Play It, I Got A Lvl 42 Warrior On Uldum Server, Im Gonna Grind The Fuck Outta Him For The Next Month, I Cant Stand Not Running High Lvl Instances

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
ECOSE said:
For reals? damn psilo you sold a character for sum actual loot?
yeah my character was no joke. Sold him on playerauctions.com for $825 in 2 cash payments.

not as much as i made from everquest 1 though, my first character on there got me about $1,400 when i sold on ebay when it was legal to use that. then i created another account and started right back up again, hahaah... those games are fuckin addicting man

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
I am thinking bout selling my account, if not I'll just give it to my brother.. The game is waaaaay too addicting, I had to cut myself off. Of course I will start playing again in a couple months, and there is the expansion coming out in November..so yeah I'm sure I'll be back soon :)