anybody sell insurance, or know someone who does??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
i had an interview today, but you gotta pay like 6 bills to get your insurance license. it's almost all commission/incentives, which is kinda scary. does anybody have any advice???

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
IF you wanna do insurance get on with a big company. I wouldnt do any type of sales. I work for travelers in the worker comp claims dept. Its good money.

Jul 25, 2008
i went 2 insurance school and passed my property/auto and life exams 2 have both licenses. i passed them on my first try..so

i did insurance in 2006 for farmers and allstate..

farmers insurance was more independent starting your own agency.. 2 much stress and not enough income.. allstate i was working for an agent already established in my local area.. after i got my 1st check from homie after bringing in huge policies i left. he tried 2 fuck me over.. so instead i went 2 sell cell phones.. good luck.. i didnt really enjoy it but im glad i was able 2 acquire the knowledge of insurance and how it works

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I know people that do it & I was looking into it, but no1 ever told me it was that expensive & that's kool if a company will actually pay for your stuff. Maybe you just got your info from an expensive place?

Nov 10, 2006
If any of you make commission on insurance, and you can offer the same price I am getting, I will go through you if your policies cover California when I switch companies in the next month or so.