ANYBODY SEEN THE MOVIE "WHITE BOYZ"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
while watchin that movie, i wanted to punch that guy so bad....i saw he has an album in stores, i think it's some comedy shit tho

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeahh that movie was pretty good...its got a good snoop track on the sound track.....BUT IF YOU LIKED THAT YOU SHOULD GO RENT "THE BREAKS" ....this movie byfar eats "whiteboyz" up.....

Apr 25, 2002
Fuckin flip dog, that fool was hella off the hook and that one motha fucka that drove that big ass truck. That shit is straight comedy. That fool flip was hella ugly though, when his ass got beat i was on the floor. What is that movie the Breaks about. HOlla.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah The Breaks is funnier. It got all the classic supporting catz in there, Cockroach from Cosby Show, Chauncey from Menace II Society and Eddie from Family Matters. And that white dude is funny as hell. Couple of rappers are even in that jammie, E-40, WC & Xzibit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that movie (whiteboyz) is funny as fuck....i sat there laughin at that fool, flip dogg......fuckin' stupid ass.....if you haven't seen this movie, go out and rent it...

C

CinFul-1

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
THE SAD THING IS...A LOT OF THE WHITE FOLKS ON HERE REMIND ME OF FLIP DOG.......

Thats what I was gonna post I bet theirs a large amount of Flip Dogs in those board, I'd bet money that, that shits true!!!!!!

I got the Breaks on tape that shits classic, that pimp is funny as Fuck!!!!

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
"YALL HAVIN THE KILL WHITEY MEETING AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!!??"

......IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE BREAKS....DON'T ASK WHAT ITS ABOUT...JUST GET CHO PUNKASS UP AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL VIDEO STORE AND SEE IF THEY GOT IT.......IF THEY DO....YOU BETTER DAMN WELL RENT THAT SHIT GOT DAMN IT!!!!....