anybody remember that old nolimit shit???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
dope fiends...they beggin me for crack, i think i gotta beat'em with a baseball bat LOL that song waz tight

M

mr2productionz

cant wait for that shit to drop! sounds heated! everybody stay tuned for this shit!

Apr 25, 2002
I wish I coulda seen before he died, talked to em, but when they gone is when you realize.

I wish they stillmade cds like 99 ways to die. Hell I would take another Ghetto D. Anything after Ghetto D has got to go.

Aug 7, 2002

^^hellnah dawg u crazy 98 shit was da tightest n dey last year wat u mean it has to go fiend-theres one in every family was tight, kane n abel, mac-shell shocked is classic, biged, da last don, life or death all dat shit was fuckin tight da beats were amazin though especially on da last don...i think da tightest nolimit song is im bout it bout it 1 n 2, tightest nolimit album is ice cream man, tightest rapper iz fiend or mystikal, tightest producer gotta be KLC shit all ofem was tight dam i mizzed dem dayz

M

mr2productionz

that MAMAS BAD BOY is weak. except for that track where he raps about he's the Coke man or sumthin. that shit slumps.

Jun 2, 2002
ANYBODY EVER HEAR 'TRU-WHOS DA KILLA?' IT WASN'T PUT OUT BY NO LINIT BUT IT HADE ALL THE MILLER BOYZ ON IT, HAD A TRAC ON IT CALLED 'CHEC YO BITCH' THAT WAS PRETTY TIGHT.

I used to think that old No Limit stuff was some of the hardest shit I ever heard. But then, all of a sudden, it was 1999.

Why do people seem to fall off so hard like that? And why does Master P think his clothing line is so tight? I saw him on this thing on MTV and he had on the same pair of pants for 3 days straight. I'm like, "Um, where you hustlin last night or somethin?"

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Man, yall forgot about Mr.Magic's "Skys The Limit" N' Steady Mobbin's "Pre-Medetated Murder" albums? They were the best albums!

Shit I just made a list of all my Cds and couldent belive how many NL Cds I had, anyone ever get those CDs Master P' "MAMAS BAD BOY" or TRU "WHOS THE KILLER","UNDERSTANDING THE CREMINAL MIND"? Thats some real old school NL shit. That was fucked up when Big Ed dies and P' didnt even go to pay his respects.