Anybody listen to Nitro outta Oklahoma?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I think this fool is pretty tight. im feelin his new shit "welcome to the jungle". my favorite nitro joints:
holla atcha
they dont love us
busta free
whats up now
and of course Hennessy

what do ya'll think of Nitro?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Nitro is severely slept on. His first cd which he made under the name 'Daddy D' called 'Game Recognize Game' in '95 is a classic. A must have.

Apr 25, 2002
there is a new Nitro ................................that is my shit right there

whatcha sippin on ???????? HENNESSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
gimmi sum said:
there is a new Nitro ................................that is my shit right there

whatcha sippin on ???????? HENNESSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes and it's more of a solo than his last. Pretty tight album.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
gimmi sum said:
is in any big chain stores......................album name too.......

what about Buccet Loc ????????????
It is here. I know wherehouse and best buy have it. As far as Buccet Loc I don't think he has anything new out.

Apr 25, 2002
I fell in love with his shit when I saw the Hennessey video, Flavor Unit fucked by letting that dude go...........

ain't no funk like country funk- Nitro

but ain't that the fuccn truth

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tank locc said:
i heard one nitro that was weak....it had a remake of eazy es song on it, whichever album that is
That was his second album (first as Nitro). It wasn't that tight. 'Welcome To The Jungle' is tight as fucc though.

May 8, 2002
That "Hustlin Pays" album was more like a compilation but "Welcome to the Jungle" is heat. Where can i find his first album, "Game Recognize Game"? is it only in Oklahoma or can i find it out here in Cali? anybody know?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Big ZAC said:
Where can i find his first album, "Game Recognize Game"? is it only in Oklahoma or can i find it out here in Cali? anybody know?
It was released on 'Flavor Unit/EastWest Records America'. It is a very rare album. I was very luccy to get it. I'd be surprised if you could find it anywhere, even here. A lot of people have it here but you won't find it at any stores. If you want I can hook you up with the MP3s though.