anybody know what type of drug test pepsi does?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
tweeze @tweeze they phone screened you. The next call will be for an in person interview. Unless you totally bombed the phone screen. That shits hard to do though- what location are you interviewing for? And position? I work for pepsi, been there 8yrs

May 10, 2002
Pepsi is a regular piss test, at the location I was working at they had a on site doctor and I took a piss test and some physical test bullshit.......I will tell you though after my first interview it took them like 2-3 months to be called back

Jun 5, 2004
This thread reminded me... In high school there was this goofy ass white kid that would snort anything if u paid him enough... Snorted pixie sticks, altoids, the sugar at the bottom of a pack of sour gummy worms, crushed up sweet tarts.... We even scraped the dust off the top of this cabinet that hadnt been touched since the school was built, and he railed a line of dust..

Anyway, one day somebody waz like "fuck it whos got some coke?!?!" .. And i thought for a second, and said "i do! ...Well we serve Pepsi is that ok?".. And bust out a warm ass can of pepsi that had been in my backpack for x amount of days, and i secretly shake it hella hard.

So he cracks it open and wastes no time snorting a full breath worth of pepsi... And it fizzes out of his nose, mouth, eyes and ears and possibly his ass, and it looked like the worst experience anybody has ever been put thru. It brought him to the ground and u could tell he was not joking. We actually felt bad for him and paid him a lil more so he got like 60$... It was so bad that the teacher actually made us stop doing it.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
tweeze @tweeze they phone screened you. The next call will be for an in person interview. Unless you totally bombed the phone screen. That shits hard to do though- what location are you interviewing for? And position? I work for pepsi, been there 8yrs
dont want to say lol
but right on
whats the drug test like ?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This thread reminded me... In high school there was this goofy ass white kid that would snort anything if u paid him enough... Snorted pixie sticks, altoids, the sugar at the bottom of a pack of sour gummy worms, crushed up sweet tarts.... We even scraped the dust off the top of this cabinet that hadnt been touched since the school was built, and he railed a line of dust..

Anyway, one day somebody waz like "fuck it whos got some coke?!?!" .. And i thought for a second, and said "i do! ...Well we serve Pepsi is that ok?".. And bust out a warm ass can of pepsi that had been in my backpack for x amount of days, and i secretly shake it hella hard.

So he cracks it open and wastes no time snorting a full breath worth of pepsi... And it fizzes out of his nose, mouth, eyes and ears and possibly his ass, and it looked like the worst experience anybody has ever been put thru. It brought him to the ground and u could tell he was not joking. We actually felt bad for him and paid him a lil more so he got like 60$... It was so bad that the teacher actually made us stop doing it.
Sounds like some ebola or resident evil type shit. Liquids and fluids coming out of everywhere.

LMAO@feeling sorry for him and giving him more money.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i like to give a special fuck you shout out to Pepsi bitch lol
all bad back to robbing your son on and breaking in your house on EAST 27TH hey i tried haha
what happened breh?

don't give up so easily.

do you give up this easy when you're in any other type of fight?
like, get punched once & lay down on the floor like 'fuck it, i give up' ???

pepsi aint the only job out there, if you focus yourself into getting where you need to be, you'll get where you're supposed to be.

what you need brotha tweeze @tweeze ??? a resume? character letter? job leads?

hit me on my PM.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
what happened breh?

don't give up so easily.

do you give up this easy when you're in any other type of fight?
like, get punched once & lay down on the floor like 'fuck it, i give up' ???

pepsi aint the only job out there, if you focus yourself into getting where you need to be, you'll get where you're supposed to be.

what you need brotha tweeze @tweeze ??? a resume? character letter? job leads?

hit me on my PM.
RIGHT ON BRUH JUST FUCKING AROUND HAHA YEAH HAD THE FACE TO FACE
3 DAYS LATER GOT THAT OTHER EMAIL SAID IT WAS BAD LOL I GOT A INTERVIEW TOMMOROW THO FOR SOME OTHER SHIT APPLYING FOR LOWES HOME DEPOT ETC... RIGHT ON CUZO YO I GOT A RESUME THO YOU KNOW A SITE TO GET FREE TEMPLETS THO ?:siccness:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
RIGHT ON BRUH JUST FUCKING AROUND HAHA YEAH HAD THE FACE TO FACE
3 DAYS LATER GOT THAT OTHER EMAIL SAID IT WAS BAD LOL I GOT A INTERVIEW TOMMOROW THO FOR SOME OTHER SHIT APPLYING FOR LOWES HOME DEPOT ETC... RIGHT ON CUZO YO I GOT A RESUME THO YOU KNOW A SITE TO GET FREE TEMPLETS THO ?:siccness:
I don't, I made my own 16 years ago & jsut changed it a little bit here & there. It always worked for me.

good luck on the next one breh

Props: BUTCHER 206