anybody know what happened between Lynch & Mr.Doctor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
ask big dan.

i dont really think lynch ever has some personal beef with doc. it was more of a business situation with ced when things were going sour.

but the word is the doc snitched on dan to get him locked up. i know sicx hated doc and if doc did really snitch on big dan then im sure C.O. would like to put doc down too

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
RezzAgain said:
ask big dan.

i dont really think lynch ever has some personal beef with doc. it was more of a business situation with ced when things were going sour.

but the word is the doc snitched on dan to get him locked up. i know sicx hated doc and if doc did really snitch on big dan then im sure C.O. would like to put doc down too
who's big dan?

I

Instigator

Green-Eyes said:
who's big dan?
As I recall, he was a member of Locc 2 Da Brain. Their album was advertised on the original inside cover of Setripin' Bloccstyle. Never saw that album come out though.

Feb 22, 2006
Is that why on one of x-raideds cds he said "In 95 you was settrippin blockstyle but i heard you be kickin it with cops now"? i always asumed he was speaking to mr. doc but was never sure.

Sep 28, 2002
rollinhooters said:
Is that why on one of x-raideds cds he said "In 95 you was settrippin blockstyle but i heard you be kickin it with cops now"? i always asumed he was speaking to mr. doc but was never sure.
that was on Tre 8's cd. Tre 8 sound nothing like X.

May 4, 2002
tre 8 cd? i think u might have the 2 confused... its off of the unforgiven album

trial by fury is the song, second verse

And which cartoon did you get your name from?
Cause you a character like Robin Gibbons
Like eastwood in the neighborhood, you unforgiven
In ninety-five you were "set trippin blocc style"
But I heard you be kickin it with cops now