Anybody know Blue Stone is still doin the music thang???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Anyone have his album Bars & Beats??

I saw his cd at the old press play years ago & was thinkin of buyin it but I never heard of him around here nor the siccness ever mentioned him probly cuz he's one put a cd out without anyone knowing about it & the that occurs with alotta artists everywhere & putting out music with little promo or word of mouth surrounding it... The 2nd time I stopped by the store just to look for it it wasn't there I guess someone already bought it I'll never know but now that I discovered him on cdbaby I was disappointed he didn't had any hardcopies left & I bet its worth some money now that he only dropped one album so far... when I copped the digital & listened it & I was pretty impressed with his delivery flow & his production... his style production-wise is more like Ecay Uno's style & he fits in more with the Cee-Wee 3, Googie Monsta subcircle... Anyways its another very dope but very rare SD album... Anyone know about him??? Im surprised hes doesn't have any familiar appearances nor hes featured on any SDC projects that Im aware of??? I guess cuz hes on his own lane which is good...