Anybody in Sac fuck wit Lavish D??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2007
And goin At LiveWire not a good look, aint nobody in Sac jumpin on tha "Fuk Livewire Lavish D bandwagon" LiveWire gets more Luv and Play in Sac than Lavish D hahahahahahahahahah and Lavish is from Sac hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

May 8, 2008
I don't think he really wanted funk wit Livewire. Him and Shady just had some personal shit goin on. I don't even think anybody else in Livewire knows the nigga Lav.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
wait, so that stick up starz gang are bloods? cuz dude is talkin about su woopin, and being a damu gangsta, as well as the "c" being lower case in the all cap title in his youtube video...?
yeah i guess that they claim blood now, but i remember when that gang first started about six years ago one of the dudes from that gang told me that they were not bloods and they sported any color they wanted and some were wearing blue but now they all wear red.

Jul 29, 2008
^^^^NOT ALL STARS ARE BLOODS....YOUNG BOP IS FROM STARS BUT IS ALSO A 29TH STREET CRIP.....G-PARKWAY IS BLOODS NOW I GUESS, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE G-MOBB.......

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
What you mean music wise or in the streets???

I dont know to many ppl that herd of his music...apperntly he from the south area, i dont be were he be so cant speak on who he is in the streets...I know the click he runs with be with the shit...thats about it thow

I kinda like dude just cuz he dont give a fuck and be sayin some funny shit...had a couple tracks I herd that was slappin but nothin mind blowin