ANYBODY IN SAC EVER HEARD OF A GROUP CALLED CAUSEZ COMPANY?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
its a group of Tongan rappers.. they used to call themselves Hogg Town Playas or sumthin.. anyway.. I jus wanted to knoe if they music any good!! or if ya heard they music period...

Aug 17, 2006
Yeah "Causes Company" is out the Nutty North... They record at my studio and I'm doing a project with Nuttso from the group. They got myspace pages if you wanna go look for it.

Dec 20, 2002
^^ Hard Hitters be fuccin witchu 2 dont they??

The Homie Pook said he be fuccin with yall studio,I might need to fucc witit craze....whats the studio time lookin like?

Aug 17, 2006
Nutty-D said:
^^ Hard Hitters be fuccin witchu 2 dont they??

The Homie Pook said he be fuccin with yall studio,I might need to fucc witit craze....whats the studio time lookin like?
yeah i fuccs wit the hardhitters in a real way. i'm also doing a project with chuccy #1 of the hitters. i just didn't mention it cause the question was about causes company. hit me up anytime nutty! the new studio is up and running right now.

Mar 2, 2006
yea.. i know bout Hard Hitters.. i dig some of they music!! I was jus wonderin bout Causez kuhz they had promotions bout they shit awhile ago and den all of a sudden.. vanished!! good lookin out tho..

Aug 17, 2006
hblock1 said:
yea.. i know bout Hard Hitters.. i dig some of they music!! I was jus wonderin bout Causez kuhz they had promotions bout they shit awhile ago and den all of a sudden.. vanished!! good lookin out tho..
they should release something soon. they recorded about 40 songs so i know they got the material. it's the business side of shit that catches everyone off guard.