Anybody Here Want A Free Mp3 Single Of Slo-O Song Thug Life Holla At Me On AOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Anybody here want a free Mp3 single of Slo-O song Thug Life, Holla at me on AOL im. Or send me an email at [email protected]

My aol screename is PromotionCM

www.slo-o.com
www.checkmatemuzik.com

We gettin a lotta heads from east/west coast peepz askin for the single so i finally got it and givin it out. Help us spread the word and if you could bring ya friends to our website. that would be lovely. Thanks -promo

**Young Moe n Africa, Rasan, MacBoss, St8Khan, and any others. Holla if yall need the singles playaz.

Apr 25, 2002
I changed my name from Africa to Tenkamenin. But I don't mind being called Africa still as long as you know my name has changed to Tenkamenin.

And I'm cool on the track, I will just wait for the album to come out July 9th. I am really anticipating this release. The primary store I shop at is Backdoor records in Cotati, will it be there? Or do I have to order it online?

Tenkamenin, u could get it for sure at FYE stores, it should be available in others as well like Tower records, Music Wherehouse, Camelot . basically all major stores. Do me a favor if u go to any of these stores, and if they dont got it for some reason, tell em to order it (u dont have to buy nothing) so they have it in stores for others.

As far backdoor records. i am not sure, are they an independent rap/hiphop store?? Cause they might have to order it from our distribution. If nothing works, u could always buy it from our website homey. Thanx