Anybody heard of Lil E ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I got my hands on one of his albums , can anybody tell me anything about this dude ? I'm pretty sure he's from tennesse and I think he was featured on a few Three Six Mafia songs on their underground albums. I remember on the album I have of his he's promoting a dude named Outlaw. If anyone can give me some info on dude or what the title of the album is it would be much appreciated.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Duo775 said:
I got my hands on one of his albums , can anybody tell me anything about this dude ? I'm pretty sure he's from tennesse and I think he was featured on a few Three Six Mafia songs on their underground albums. I remember on the album I have of his he's promoting a dude named Outlaw. If anyone can give me some info on dude or what the title of the album is it would be much appreciated.
Yea hes from Memphis and has been around for quite some time but other then that i dont know much about him. There is alot of his shit on soundclick.com.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
The one that did a few tracks with Three 6 years ago I believe is now Mac-E
and he has 2 albums out nationally called Lyrically Platinum and Da Nu Boi suppose be dropping another album this summer.

There also is a Lil E that was of Playa Posse one of Playa Fly's homies he had a underground tape back in day produced by Blackout and was on some Playa Posse tracks.

And Gangsta Boo has a brother by Lil E I dunno if its the Playa Posse one or Mac-E or just another one.

May 11, 2002
There also is a Lil E that was of Playa Posse one of Playa Fly's homies he had a underground tape back in day produced by Blackout and was on some Playa Posse tracks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm thinking this is the dude who I'm thinking off here. Any idea what the name of this release was or a tracklisting?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Duo775 said:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm thinking this is the dude who I'm thinking off here. Any idea what the name of this release was or a tracklisting?
Wasnt it out the darkness of the kut? or some shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
swoop187 said:
Wasnt it out the darkness of the kut?
That was Lil Fly (Playa Fly.)

Playa Posse was sick. Peanut from Playa Posse had flows. Blackout and them need to get back in the lab. Has Blackout been doing anything? He is still one of my favorite producers to this day. What's up with Terror too?

Nuttkace

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Nuttkase said:
That was Lil Fly (Playa Fly.)

Playa Posse was sick. Peanut from Playa Posse had flows. Blackout and them need to get back in the lab. Has Blackout been doing anything? He is still one of my favorite producers to this day. What's up with Terror too?

Nuttkace
Terror had a solo cd in 2001. Terror-Terror

Blackout had production on Gangsta Blac Down South Flava and Kingpin Skinny Pimp Da Product in 2001.

And Playa Fly Fly 2k the new tracks on there were produced by Blackout.

The last Blackout project I know of is Snubnoze -Digital Gravel from 2003.

Maybe Fly will hook up with Blackout on his Mafia All Day album.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
spv said:
Terror had a solo cd in 2001. Terror-Terror

Blackout had production on Gangsta Blac Down South Flava and Kingpin Skinny Pimp Da Product in 2001.

And Playa Fly Fly 2k the new tracks on there were produced by Blackout.

The last Blackout project I know of is Snubnoze -Digital Gravel from 2003.

Maybe Fly will hook up with Blackout on his Mafia All Day album.
Yeah I got all those albums. Good looking out though SPV. So it looks like Blackout has been MIA since around 2003. That's too bad because dude was a really talented producer.

Nuttkace

May 27, 2006
Blackout also dropped a album called "Mak'em Pay" in about 2004 or 2005 (cant remember exactly my boy has it) but its more then just hard to find like most of Blackouts releases. My boy got his one off ebay.

about Lil E, there are about 3-5 Lil E's from Memphis like yall already said. I also remember Yo Gotti was saying something like "thats where my boy Lil E was shot" and pointing to some location on the Life DVD.

Jun 18, 2006
spv said:
The one that did a few tracks with Three 6 years ago I believe is now Mac-E

And Gangsta Boo has a brother by Lil E I dunno if its the Playa Posse one or Mac-E or just another one.
Naw Lil E and Mac E two different folks... and the Lil E that was with 3-6 is Boo's brother, I think.

May 27, 2006
yes the one that released whos rulin s from the no
he released also a single tape from whos rulin i guess
and also a crew tape with bally boyz

all on the classic slaughterhouse records

benhono11

Nov 28, 2020
Eric Gales (Lil' E) is a relatively famous guitarist who has done vocals and instrumental work for Triple 6 Mafia-Three 6 Mafia, and he also has a very successful solo career and has done work with many other artists mainly as a guitarist. Hope this helps!!