Anybody got a recipe for DANK BROWNIES??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
I aint knowin how much weed to use when I make weed brownies? Anybody got recipes for those and cookies?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Let me see if I can track down my folks Grumpy from Bluebird Posse. I remember him bringin' some to a little function a few years back that had people STUCK. Layin' down on the park benches unable to move. If I get a hold of him, I'll get the recipe.

Gone,
Doxx

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the better way to "bake" weed is to make a batch of weed butter, then you can bake cookies, brownies, and my personal favorite, rice krispie treats. much better effect than just cooking and eating the weed. dont ask me the process because ive never done it myself but you should be able to find it here on the net. concentrated thc butter is that shit!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
recipe 1:
Divide 3 grams of cannabis into nine equal parts. Add a single cannabis part to 400 ml of Coconut milk, Rice Dream (500 ml) or Soya milk. Hard simmer for 5 minutes, lightly stirring, taking care not to boil. The finished product can be spread on bread, added to food or to other preparations, or drunk hot or cold

recipe 2:
What you need:

At least a quarter of bud (shwag is fine).

A large pot (the kind you cook in...) and a heat source.

2 sticks of butter.

Bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat to about halfway between high and medium. Empty the fat sack of bud (the fewer the seeds the better) you've procured into the pot. then put the butter in. Pack a bowl, kick back and relax for about an hour. Turn off the heat and let the butter gather on the surface. You can either A) Let the brew sit till the butter is hardened and then remove it. Or you can B) scoop the butter off the top with a spoon and let it sit in a cup or whatever (I prefer B).

You can just sit down and eat the butter out right or you can make some yummy brownies with it. Cook it into anything. My personal favorite is to liberally spread it on toast before school. The high takes a while to kick in, but once its set in you'll be baked for about 6-8 hours (Depends on how concentrated the THC is in the butter.)

here are a couple i found on google by typing in "thc butter recipe"

theres many ways to do it from what i saw so peep it out. let me know how it goes. oh yeah, the buzz AINT NOTHIN LIKE SMOKIN. SMOKE SOMETHING WITH IT AND YOU WILL EARL!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
hey my homie fucked up and put too much dank in the brownies the first time they did it.they over dosed and were stuck for hours.so don't put too much in the mix.thats all i can tell you.

it takes a while to get you high but once it does theres no turning back.

Apr 25, 2002
nbd i have'nt talked to him in a grip.when he was telling me about it he basicly made them like regular brownies but broke up a bunch of stress in their.fucked up and put too much.stress even.fucked them up.