Anybody Going 2 the Car Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Just trying to see if any siccness representatives are gonna be at the Car Show in Yakima this weekend. I'm headed out there now with great deals on our entire catalog. Holla at me when you see the Seahorse (Suburban) smashin in yo neck of the woods.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was gonna go to that with my sister and some of her homies but i couldn't get a ride out there and i didn't have enough money for gas to get out there, and money for a hotel to stay over night, and money for food/drinks.....lemme know how it was.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
It was tight. Individuals Car Club of Oregon took the double pump hop with 63 inches.
Local artists on the scene and/or with product to sell included:
Myself * Cool Nutz * Big Rasc of Stone Kingz * No Good * 2 Real Records * Big Happy and more.
There were alot of nice rides that you will be able to see on K.I. for the "HOT" August issue.

May 2, 2002
Damn I didnt even know about this till last night lol but I had to work Sunday anyways

Mr DOG, whens the next time u gonna be out here?

Big Rasc where you at?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Big Rasc was there representing the Stone Kingz.
Say homie you must work a lot or don't actually live in Yakima because the whole city knew about the Car Show.
The Strip was craccin all Saturday night, Pete's was off the hinges, & Bizzle Bizzle Entertainment packed the house at the afterparty. Damn near every hotel was sold out and riders were everywhere.
At any rate, we trying to work something out soon. I'll keep you posted. Stay up.

May 2, 2002
I work weird days, my weekends are usally sunday and monday haha

I heard parts of the commericals on the radio but never heard actual dates or even who was performing but My boy did tell me it was HELLA packed on the ave saturday night

I even talked to big rasc friday night and homie didnt metion it

Well meet up one weekend though

Summers going by quicks

Stay up and keep the NW on the map

May 6, 2002
It was tight. I seen DOG at Pete's and the after party at JBizzle's. I didn't get to make it to the show on sunday some unexpected shit popped up. It's all good tho. We bout to head down to Vellejo and put the finishing touches on our rerelease nationwide.
Get back at your boy.........