ANY1 SEEN DA ULTIMATE WARRIOR DVD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Its good but its a one sided view of Warrior. You should also buy the Ultimate Warrior Shoot DVD, its a long interview with him.

Feb 5, 2005
ESFCE said:
Its good but its a one sided view of Warrior. You should also buy the Ultimate Warrior Shoot DVD, its a long interview with him.

I AGREE DAT ITz ONE-SIDED...

BUT IT WAZ WELL PUT 2GETHA..

HEREz DAT "WARRIOR SHOOT VIDEO INTERVIEW" U WERE SPEAK'N OF :

http://rapidshare.de/files/9611655/WarriorShootInterview.wmv

ITz 2 HOURz LONG...

HE LOOK HELLA DIFFERENT NOW, LOL...

BUT HE BLASTz ALOT OF PPL AN ITz REAL INFORMATIVE...

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
thanks for that link pimpin. Im gonna e mail teh link so whjen I get home i can watch that on my shit.

far as that WWE warrior dvd it was cool but it wouldve been better if the wasnt trying to diss him and also if they wouldve added his feud with The Undertaker on there..

I liked that Jake The Snake one alot

Feb 5, 2005

PAPA SHANGO AN ULTIMATE WARRIOR WAZ REAL GOOD 2...

IT WAZ SICC WHEN SHANGO HAD BLAC OOzE RUNNIN DOWN FRUM WARRIORz HEAD WHILE THEY WAZ TRYNA INTERVIEW HIM...

CLASSIC MOMENT..

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
yep I remember that it was the summer of 1992 when wrestling was worth watching every saturday morning. I remember when Jake The Snake set the Warrior up for The Undertaker now taht feud had mass potential too bad Warrior quit the company before it developed

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I remember at the funeral parlor where Jake the snake kept on giving taker dome shots with the chair and he kept on coming at him, shit was crazy

Feb 8, 2003
Yep his hand was locked in the casket. Jake the Snake was like" so YOUR A REAL FREAK BOOOY" and wore him out with that chair.lol, Undertaker was the best character ever in wrestling history. They fucked up by letting him lose so many matches they shouldve kept him unstoppable, shit they did it for hulk hogan even now