any1 see the fight in DET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
Jermaine O'Neal damn near took that dude in the pistons jerseys head off, it looked like he connected, suprised it wasn't a Knockout, he deserved it, he squared up on the court to Artest, you cant do that shit. What sucks is Artest Went in to the stands and smashed on the wrong dude, that deflated the whole fight it would have been great had he got the actual guy, they should be suspened but no more than like 5, 10 games at most, Im thinkin the NFL is going to have Some more squable's, this brings nothing but attention to the NBA and the Rivalry in the East of Pacers/Pistons, blessing in disguise for David Stern.

I

INDIGO

one of the commentators: " this is a disgrace"

i thought it was funny as hell...

Aug 8, 2004
ARTEST IS OUT FOR THE WHOLE SEASON!!! JACKSON 30 GAMES!!! JERMAINE O'NEAL 25 GAMES!!! THAT IS STR8 BULLSHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BITCH ASS COMMISSIONER. DOESN'T STAND UP FOR HIS PLAYERS. I KNOW THEY FUCKED UP & DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DID. BUT TO SUSPEND SOMEONE SOMEONE FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON?? & WITHOUT PAY EVEN!!! C'MON.. THOSE BITCH ASS FANS CAUSED THAT THEMSELVES, & THEY GOT SMASHED ON (EXCEPT FOR BIG HOMIE WHO WAS WEARING THE GREY SWEATSHIRT / T-SHIRT, THAT DUDE WAS DROPPIN' FOOLS. HE FUCKED UP ONE OF THE PLAYERS HARD)

Sep 18, 2002
haha..for real i was wonderin the same thing mark....hey mark i think i saw u on the freeway yesterday....dont u have a bmw? i seen a rip mac dre sticker and look at the driver and it looked like u...
anyways thats tight u got a sticker for the mac named dre

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
haha..for real i was wonderin the same thing mark....hey mark i think i saw u on the freeway yesterday....dont u have a bmw? i seen a rip mac dre sticker and look at the driver and it looked like u...
anyways thats tight u got a sticker for the mac named dre

yep that was me lol

I SMELL STALKER!!! :lick: