any Sac cd's u need???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
i always knew it was true that niggaz in black does exists but this is the only track i've heard that shits real. fuck thanks for upping that for us. you got any other unreleased shit from this?

May 27, 2006
wooow huge props buddhist for having niggaz in black tape og

you got any chance to post a tracklist and cover? i would love to see that never even know that this tape really exists
thanks for clearing that up

Nov 2, 2007
Yep, 'I'm outta here' is another track that cant be found anywhere else. It's just some shout outs over tight beat if I remember correct. Other tracks are Thats how my trigga went, whos tha hoe, crazy than a mutha fucc, shoot cha in a minute. In my opinion the tightest ones on Psycho Active are taken from this tape.

And I'll post that missing track tomorrow.

Here's the cover apparently made by Brotha Lynch himself. That's not from my tape, mine doesn't have that "24deep production Po box" thang there it's just blank. But it's original for sure.
edit : dome was faster.

Feb 27, 2006
Niggaz In Black

That's the title track from the legendary Niggaz In Black -tape. The only track I uploaded coz that's the only one I've ripped. But almost all the other tracks are on Psycho Active. Tight old school Sac shyt.
damn props for upin this there any chance u can throw up the skits or any other track that wasnt released on psycho active