any promos for MLK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If I sign up for the street team, will I actually get my stuff this time? I talked to Patrick(name?) at the office, but I never received anything for Everready. I live near Springfield, Mp so I consider it a pretty important task to post flyers since he's pretty big down this way.

Nov 7, 2006
skai21 said:
I will let you know soon. We are working on our promo. A lot of it will come in conjunction with the Strange Noize Tour
yo PM me bout this shit cuz i work at Fye wich is a cd store in boston so i can do my best to promote it there and get him notiuced. i leave everready in the top 20 every day to try to keep him noticed. i was suppose to get shit sent for everready and my boss was gonna allow me to hang it up all over the store but got nothin, if u want help in boston and wanna a promoter for a store then hit me up and i can do my best to help

Jul 1, 2004
L.D.S. said:
If I sign up for the street team, will I actually get my stuff this time? I talked to Patrick(name?) at the office, but I never received anything for Everready. I live near Springfield, Mp so I consider it a pretty important task to post flyers since he's pretty big down this way.
holla at me i got some shit for everready so hopefully i'll get some for this!

May 2, 2007
L.D.S. said:

Where would I sign up to do this shit, Im from California, and where I live Tech doesnt get half the damn respect he deserves so if i can promote in any way Im down.

So where would I sign up or who do I need to call.
Thanx

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ondubs66 said:
Where would I sign up to do this shit, Im from California, and where I live Tech doesnt get half the damn respect he deserves so if i can promote in any way Im down.

So where would I sign up or who do I need to call.
Thanx

All I did was call the studio in K.C. I talked supposedly to the guy in charge of promotion, but he sliiped up and never sent my stuff out. Find the number and give them a call. The dude you need to talk to is Patrick, I think. Don't hold me to that name because it was back in September when I called, but it seems right.

Ant....You got a PM.