Any Producers here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
Sellin a MPC2000XL

http://www.akaipro.com/mpc2000xl

The Akai Professional MPC2000XL MIDI Production Center combines a 64-Track MIDI Sequencer and a 32-voice Stereo Digital Sampler, with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive rubber pads, providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities in one convenient and portable desktop unit.

The MPC2000XL inherits many of the major features of the original MPC such as the legendary "feel" and "groove" so that you can be sure that your beats and sequences just swing. It also features the original MPC60's intuitive transport and locate controls, the unique NOTE REPEAT function, plus new additions such as four bank keys to effectively provide 64 pads, multi-program playback, multi-track recording, simultaneous playback of a second sequence, Next Sequence key, Track Mute key, TimeStretch, Slice Sound, Resampling, plus folder file management. Add to these an improved friendly and intuitive user interface thanks to the graphic LCD, two MIDI ins and 32 MIDI channels via the two MIDI outputs, and options for multiple audio outputs, multi-effects, SMPTE Time Code and even Flash Rom memory, and you have a dependable "switch on and work" solution to computer sequencer headaches.

The MPC2000XL comes with 2MB of onboard memory as standard that can be expanded up to 32MB of RAM using standard SIMMs. There are two options for onboard storage: a 3.5" Floppy drive (MPC2000XL) or a Multi-Card drive (MPC2000XL-MCD) that supports various types of removable flash memory, such as Compact Flash, Smart Media, Memory Stick, and Secure Digital. The MPC2000XL also includes a 50pin SCSI interface for connection to external SCSI drives such as CD-ROM drives, hard drives or ZIP drives.

A compact and rugged dedicated hardware sequencer/sampler that is equally at home on stage as it is in the studio. No computer needed! Whether you're producing drum 'n' bass, sequencing a rack-full of MIDI modules, performing live, programming intricate drum parts or triggering loops, you'll love the self-contained convenience and ease of use the MPC2000XL gives you and the MPC2000XL's friendly and intuitive user interface simplifies the expression of your creativity.

I also have the CD-ROM attachment I'll throw in with it, and a gang of drum sounds.. Lookin to get somewhere around $600 and its not the blue one, its the white one.. Way doper, brand new..

Dec 4, 2006
you selling it for 600?

dude, i had one and sold mine for 2k. only reason i sold it cuz i'm not a producer, but damn 600 dollars? THAT'S A COME UP!

Jun 27, 2005
Sellin a MPC2000XL

http://www.akaipro.com/mpc2000xl

The Akai Professional MPC2000XL MIDI Production Center combines a 64-Track MIDI Sequencer and a 32-voice Stereo Digital Sampler, with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive rubber pads, providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities in one convenient and portable desktop unit.

The MPC2000XL inherits many of the major features of the original MPC such as the legendary "feel" and "groove" so that you can be sure that your beats and sequences just swing. It also features the original MPC60's intuitive transport and locate controls, the unique NOTE REPEAT function, plus new additions such as four bank keys to effectively provide 64 pads, multi-program playback, multi-track recording, simultaneous playback of a second sequence, Next Sequence key, Track Mute key, TimeStretch, Slice Sound, Resampling, plus folder file management. Add to these an improved friendly and intuitive user interface thanks to the graphic LCD, two MIDI ins and 32 MIDI channels via the two MIDI outputs, and options for multiple audio outputs, multi-effects, SMPTE Time Code and even Flash Rom memory, and you have a dependable "switch on and work" solution to computer sequencer headaches.

The MPC2000XL comes with 2MB of onboard memory as standard that can be expanded up to 32MB of RAM using standard SIMMs. There are two options for onboard storage: a 3.5" Floppy drive (MPC2000XL) or a Multi-Card drive (MPC2000XL-MCD) that supports various types of removable flash memory, such as Compact Flash, Smart Media, Memory Stick, and Secure Digital. The MPC2000XL also includes a 50pin SCSI interface for connection to external SCSI drives such as CD-ROM drives, hard drives or ZIP drives.

A compact and rugged dedicated hardware sequencer/sampler that is equally at home on stage as it is in the studio. No computer needed! Whether you're producing drum 'n' bass, sequencing a rack-full of MIDI modules, performing live, programming intricate drum parts or triggering loops, you'll love the self-contained convenience and ease of use the MPC2000XL gives you and the MPC2000XL's friendly and intuitive user interface simplifies the expression of your creativity.

I also have the CD-ROM attachment I'll throw in with it, and a gang of drum sounds.. Lookin to get somewhere around $600 and its not the blue one, its the white one.. Way doper, brand new..

shouldnt take you long to get 600 for it once the tax rebates come out

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hella wanna cop, but I got hella fines and shit I need to pay......maybe I'll pawn some shit for it tho......I dunno

if this would've been a few months earlier this year I would've made the trip out to vallejo as soon as I read the shit

Dec 4, 2006
I hella wanna cop, but I got hella fines and shit I need to pay......maybe I'll pawn some shit for it tho......I dunno

if this would've been a few months earlier this year I would've made the trip out to vallejo as soon as I read the shit
you better copp it..cuz 600 is a come up and a hook up..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you better copp it..cuz 600 is a come up and a hook up..
I want to.....really.....

I have a court date on the 29th and if I don't have a larger fine then I already have now (which is like a G) then I'll cop on the 1st.....if you're willing to wait that long fanatikal

Dec 4, 2006
I want to.....really.....

I have a court date on the 29th and if I don't have a larger fine then I already have now (which is like a G) then I'll cop on the 1st.....if you're willing to wait that long fanatikal
you better get on it NOW!

that shit will sell A.S.A.P.

Jan 10, 2003
Wanted to try on here before i posted on craigslist, i figured it would go pretty quick, but I dont wanna deal with nobodys 'craigslist bullshit' if you ever sold anything on there you know what im talkin bout. @Defy, it aint sold yet, and if when you got the dough, i still got it, let me know.

Apr 5, 2004
you selling it for 600?

dude, i had one and sold mine for 2k. only reason i sold it cuz i'm not a producer, but damn 600 dollars? THAT'S A COME UP!
2k!??? we talkin bout the 2000 xl?? cuz u can find that any where for 600-900 bux i paid $800 for mine ,but it came wit a cd-rom drive and a zip drive and extra memory.. i dont noe any body that would pay two g's for an XL 600 aint no big plug..its a coo price tho