Any Prediction on this Years WSOP Main Event?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
does anybody have any thoughts on the world series this year. my boy won a seat at a sattelite tournament so he will be there. his name is jason lovett. look out for him he has a huge field to play through but he is really good. i'm rooting for him.

Deux

Sicc OG
Mar 18, 2006
San Jose/South Bay
anyone can win its a fat field of probably more then 7,000 this year and their is a shitload of people that won seats off satellites so i'm going to go with an internet player.

Sep 25, 2005
probly a total unknown that gets lucky for the entire tournament.

but of the pros i would put my money on Howard Lederer, Phil Ivey, and Dan Mike Madasow.

personally i think Phil Hellmueth is probly the best player in the world along with Daniel Negranue but Negranue plays to many hands and Hellmueth has the owrst LUCK in the world

Feb 9, 2006
Tony G , ha ha . Its the biggest field ever @ the wsop . I wouldnt be surpriced if a scandinavian takes it down this year . Its impossible to pick a winner though . whoever wins it cannot do it without luck. Theres probably 8000 players + . i want players like tony G to go far in the tournament so we get to see some insults and bad behaviour. Thats entertaining!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm still amazed at the fact it comes on TV.....my potna used to watch this shit on the travel channel back in the day before it was on espn.....i doubt it'll be a "pro" player to win.....and I fucking hated the dood that won with the stupid ass fucking dinosaur glasses on.....he needs to be shot, seriously

Feb 9, 2006
Defy said:
I'm still amazed at the fact it comes on TV.....my potna used to watch this shit on the travel channel back in the day before it was on espn.....i doubt it'll be a "pro" player to win.....and I fucking hated the dood that won with the stupid ass fucking dinosaur glasses on.....he needs to be shot, seriously
Greg Raymer a.k.a 'Fossilman' . yeah i dont like him.

Anyone on siccness that plays poker serious ? Right now i just try to get my game on point . I read alot of books and stuff . When im ready(in about 6 months or so i believe) Im gonna invest 7000 dollars as a bankroll and try to make a living out of internetpoker. I've been playing poker for about 2 years on the net , but not that serious. I've won some and lost some . You learn alot from reading . I would recommend anybody that plays poker for a hobby to read a book or too. you can win alot of money from that.

Sep 25, 2005
i go to the local poker rooms about 2 or 3 times a week. i won $375.00 yesterday and $275.00 last saturday in tournaments. Tuesday i lost $25.00 in a live 6-12 game, so i do OK, i guess.

mostly to play in tournaments but sometimes ill get in a live game.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't like playing on the internet.....there's a card club by my house that I'll go to occassionally, or I'll play with friends....but I know I'm not good enough to enter any big tournaments

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I play with some fam,300$ buy in,20 guys..I play every 3 months with them,and card rooms,I'll only play 6-12 or higher,to many people willing to suck out in a 4-8,3-6 game.I prefer no limit,it's easier to read players hands.

Feb 9, 2006
BAMMER said:
I play with some fam,300$ buy in,20 guys..I play every 3 months with them,and card rooms,I'll only play 6-12 or higher,to many people willing to suck out in a 4-8,3-6 game.I prefer no limit,it's easier to read players hands.

Yeah i prefer no limit also. Biggest win was accually in a freeroll , i finished second place in 25000 dollar freeroll with 12000 entrants . Won 3375 dollars. Bammer you play pretty high blinds . I play 0.50-1D and sometimes 1-2 dollar blinds . Right now im on a break from poker since my last tilt session where i lost alot of cash. But you can make thousends of dollars on 1-2d blinds NL every week if youre a good player. Thats why im just focused on reading books and browsing pokerforums to gain more knowledge . Im not gonna play for about 6 months from now , by then i will
have my money to begin playing with a nice bankroll .

Sep 25, 2005
low limits IMO is a game where 1 of the the WORST begining hands usually wins. so i stay away from limit.

the one game i have tried a couple times and enjoyed although it is a fuckin roller coaster is a Limit 10-20 Omaha Hi-Lo. the winner usually wins it ON THE RIVER