any of you guys know where i can get FREE INTERNET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
im about to go to my lil cuzin's house @ vallejo, and about to stay there for a whole month to babysit for him because his parents are goin on a vacation ( out of town).. so im gonna be bored as fuck!..and there's a computer sitting there in the living room, it has a modem and everything but only problem is it doesnt have internet...sumone recommended aol but shii i aint got a credit card and his parents dont want any of those bills comin @ the end of the month.... so u guys know of any internet thats free? like sum shi u just download off the internet its co0l if it has spyware or advertisementz or whatever, as long as i got internet on that old ass pc..

Oct 13, 2004
FREE internet? Nothin is ever free. i know if you got a wireless laptop you can just hook it up to someone else's network. Other than that,nope.

Jan 7, 2004
go get a free trial of aol disc install that than sign in using someone that you know that has a paid account family or one of your friends because your going to need to get the username and password and than just set the pc clock/date back so the trial doesnt run out back in the day my boy had a account and we would use it everywhere we went.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
just do a free month trial but cancel it before you get charged..
or sometimes you get so many hours of use..
and then you can cancel.. so they don't get billed

oh and u don't need a credit card for AOL..
if you have a bank or debit card you can use that..

Feb 23, 2006
ay....i got a question....is there a way for me to have my internet bill be put on my phone bill instead of charging my credit card for internet service??

do i need to call them??

i have at&T..

Feb 23, 2006
not too sure if i need to call my internet provider to cancel my credit card account wit them or to call my phone company....

they keep charging my credit card and i dont have no money on it...so i keep paying the fuckin monthly statement on my credit card...
it'll be more better for me to put that bill wit my phone bill

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
dude just get a wireless card and depending on where you live and how broke yall are , you should find a wireless connection to connect to and have free cable access

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
but most places have wep passwords......and the t-mobile hotspots at starbucks aren't free........

now I know SOMEONE here has to know how to bypass the wep passwords or something like that.....