Any of yalll hit the Hookah?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Fumari's is way too sick, we would go there all the time. Whenever someone came to visit we went to 2 hookah spots, Fumari's and Sindbads in Pacific beach which is cool too. They have some sick ass flava's

Mar 10, 2004
ya man, my pops owns like 5 sheshas and he just got back from visiting family in egypt and brought a goza back with him. goza is similar to shesha except it's better to smoke hash or weed in it (it's basically made out of brass and the tube you inhale from is a bamboo stick) it hits hard!!

i be hittin it all the time with sour apple flavor.

they have this cool ass hookah spot in sunnyvale called "off the hookah". fine ass middle eastern and even some central/south american chicks are always in there shakin their bolobeef (corned beef) ass.

thats sick boy!!

Mar 10, 2004
you can get a shesha at any middle eastern market... i think they also sell 'em at off the hookah. but nothing tops the goza... once you try that you'll never wanna smoke out of a shesha again. mix up the sour apple with some real chopped up apples (just put some bits in the tabacco) and mix it with some dosia and hash... crack open a corona and you're set. keep it egyptian!

May 2, 2002
I hit one of those for the first time over the weekend. We started out by smokin' a blunt. Then when it got down to the roach, we put that in the Hookah and smoked it.

Shit was fire. I got high as a fool. I'm used to smokin' blunts, but there's always a first time for everything.

Mar 10, 2004
yo GI, much love boss... fo sho we'll keep in touch.

if you, or anyone else in this board room smokin' off a hookah and wanna get even more fucked up, fill the glass bowl with vodka or gin (or any cheap liquor so you dont feel bad wasting good liquor) instead of water. that will get you TWISTED BOY!!!

if you wanna keep it fresh, chop up some lemons and put it in with the water... it keeps it clean and pure.

god bless the hookah!! keep it egyptian, assyrian and any other culture that is a hookah pro!