ANY OF YA'LL KNOW WHATS CRACKIN IN TEJAS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
I'm movin out to Texas in about a month, and i wanted to find out some of the hotspots overthere. I've been to H-town already, and the club scene is pretty wild. But do any of ya'll know any other spots?

Oct 12, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
My girl's from Austin and Houston.... She say's its a little more racist out there and each race usually just sticks to there own people....
Yea i know what your talkin about, i got my new job in Laredo out there, and the white folks always seem a little tense when a Brown man is in the vicinity.

Oct 12, 2003
^Been doin great homie. I've been trying to get myself a pad in Tejas for a while now, probably about 5 months. My Dad and Step Mom been livin over there for about 5 years now, so i'll get to see them too. Its cool cause I already gonna buy a house over there with an acre of land, in Zapata Texas. also its real close by the Falcon National Resevoir, so best believe ima be fishin on the Regular. Real close by the gulf of Mexico tambien so that'll be cool. My daughter's been real good homie thanks for askin, we just celebrated her 6th birthday about 3 weeks ago

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
559_Soldado said:
DJ SLOWPEEZY hit me up with some of your shit mayne, i wanna hear what you got
LOS NORTHWEST SKREWHEADZ POR VIDA
WE GOT OUR NEXT TAPE COMING OUT NEXT MONTH
"MONDAY NIGHT AT THE CONTOUR"
:SKREWED AND BREWED
UNDERGROUND SKREWATTLE ARTISTS...NOTHING BIG BUT IT HAS OUR NAME ON IT
I GOT THAT DAM IE BUG AND DON'T WANNA OPEN UP MY EMAIL SO AFTER I CLEAN DAT CHIT UP U R 1ST ON MY LIST

MY FAVORITE S.O.D

(DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD A MIJA, BUT GLAD SHE IS OK)
MAY THE LORD PROTECT HER SOUL....

May 9, 2002
Its alot calmer down here in the ATX. Been here for close to 10 years now and it's pretty tight. Don't let them vatos fool you about that racist shit, it's like that everywhere. It seems like the mexicanos and blacks click together more than anything. Not to much of that chicano pride like it is in Califas. Hit the eastside of Austin, nothing but gente right there homie!

Oct 12, 2003
CcytzO said:
YOU NEED TO FIND CHINGO BLING N KICC IT WIT THAT NIGGA HE FUNNY AS FUCC AND THE HOES LOVE HIM.......
Damn i really didnt realize how big this guy is until i went over there a month ago. Folks love that goofy mofo

jaH661 said:
Hit the eastside of Austin, nothing but gente right there homie!
Gracias for the info homie

Aug 6, 2002
^^^ HIT ME UP CARNAL ON THE PM, WANTED TO SEE HOW THAT SHIT WORKED OUT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT. BUEN SUERTE ATI ON THE MOVE TO TEJAS.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Mr. ViNN707 said:
^That dosnt sound right playa....lol
OK ...(CAUSE THIS GUY THAT SAID WHAT UP IN SPANISH WAS MAD AT ME BEFORE AND I'M NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING....) CAUSE THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT "NORTE Y SUR" CHIT FOLK GET MAD ASS FUCK ABOUT..I'M JUST LIKE.."AT YOUR SERVICE" AS A RESPONSE NOT A "I WANNA GET WITH U " TYPE THING....BUT GO AHEAD AND THINK WHAT YOU WILL I GOT A GOOD SENCE OF HUMOR SO I CAN JOKE IT OFF...AND VIN THANKS FOR X'ING THE 2 PACK OF NEWPORTS THING...YOU DA MANG

Aug 9, 2002
559_Soldado said:
I'm movin out to Texas in about a month, and i wanted to find out some of the hotspots overthere. I've been to H-town already, and the club scene is pretty wild. But do any of ya'll know any other spots?
it all depends on what you like, Austin aint crunk & their aint much to it i thought it was boring, its mostly 4 them college white kids. if you looking to get thangz crunk then you gotta hit up either houston or dallas. san antonio is koo but thats a scrap city, & mostly evryone over their is into that l.a. bullshyt. if you gonna hit tha clubz all you gotta ask about is club DMX & everyone iz gonna know what you talkin bout, Its known 4 being tha crunkest club in tha whole state of Texas. but theirs too many clubs down here suavemente, hush, dallas nitez, The EX-T-C, players club, desperados, red blood, silk lounge, the lodge, million dollar....ect. just come 1 weekend & you gonna know wuz sup wit this city. the latin scene here is huge, you gonna think its mexico. if you do come listen to knon energy 89.3 its a latin hip-hop station they play everything thatz hot in texas & they alwayz got something popin, like summer jam concerts...ect.