any of yall go 2 the sonics or seahawks games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2003
notes i know your hoemade ass is gonna see this so come up 2 the next 1 so we can holla inperson since your so infatuated wit me you fuckin hoecake.

PS:& this aint a thread 4 me 2 talk shit or argue wit none of yall jus this COWARD notes.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah...

Notes is big fuckin' coward, he's always starting posts over the internet talking shit and then not backing it up, then he changes his user name every time he gets clowned too hard, but then goes back to the same old hoe-ass tendancies.

Wait, that's not Notes... who could that be?

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Mashin.....

there is a show tomorrow night in SeaTtle.....check www.streetlevelrecords.com 4 info.....slide thru and holla @ your siccness people....

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Monster Mashin said:
notes i know your hoemade ass is gonna see this so come up 2 the next 1 so we can holla inperson since your so infatuated wit me you fuckin hoecake.

PS:& this aint a thread 4 me 2 talk shit or argue wit none of yall jus this COWARD notes.
We've heard it all before. Last time you were harassing me you tried to convice me to come up to some park in Gig Harbor and ask for a guy named Lil Stretch...You're a weirdo lil homie. I can see you enjoy my name in the back of your throat.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Monster Mashin said:
speak on it.i go 2 all them so if any of yall do you should holla at a nigga when you there.cuz i havent seen none of yall in person.holla
Funny how your bitch-ass SUPPOSEDLY goes to all these games....but you ain't showed your face at a single spot we've told you to come to. Smells like some PUSSY to me......

And don't even bother talkin' your same ol' shit......it's tired and redundant. PUNK.

Aug 18, 2003
man im not here 2 argue wit you cats cuz yall aint even half the man i am.yall aint even on my level

D-Sane i never went 2 none of your show cuz i dont have a ride all the time & your shows dont even interest me.why would i wanna go see a bunch of fags & homosexuals from seattle rap about bullshit & whatever ealse yall do at your shows?LOL

now either yall come 2 one of the games & holla or yall jus admit you dont wanna see me.

i'll let yall know what im wearin so you can spot me.holla back BITCHES

May 2, 2002
Re: Re: Re: any of yall go 2 the sonics or seahawks games?

Monster Mashin said:
i got them threads saved & got exactly what you said when a few cats told you 2 meet them.do you want me 2 post that shit?i think not MARK
You can't be serious. You save people's threads?? Yeah, you really are a weirdo....
As far as the game on Sunday, name the time, place, and what you'll be wearing. I'll see you there....

Aug 18, 2003
Notes said:
i dont see your mama on here nowhere.but since you brung it up i didnt see you at none of the games hoe.now that your bitch ass card has been pulled you can tuck your tail been your legs & skate trick.unless you ready 2 see me at the next game you bi-sexual slut.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Monster Mashin said:
i dont see your mama on here nowhere.but since you brung it up i didnt see you at none of the games hoe.now that your bitch ass card has been pulled you can tuck your tail been your legs & skate trick.unless you ready 2 see me at the next game you bi-sexual slut.
Notes wrote:
"As far as the game on Sunday, name the time, place, and what you'll be wearing. I'll see you there....."

You decided not to name the time, place, and what you were wearing so I didn't see you there. And I posted that on Friday night. Your hella corny. How you gonna call someone a bi-sexual slut?

Sep 12, 2002
Monster Mashin said:
if the shoe fits wear it.but like D'struction said this shit is lame.i really dont wanna argue wit you so next wait 4 the next game & you'll see me there.1

your stupid ass pestering on this board and constant plea's for attention is some major weak sauce -- and what ever happened to your fuck seattle campaign?? ... yeah youve been comin to our sports games the whole time nut rider .... doesnt tacoma have a womens soccer team you can go watch? ... dont forget your pom-poms hoe cake..... it seems that you know whats best for you seein as you didnt name a time, place and description for notes to meet up with you and smash your guts in.

man your such a bitch, i see you in the jus fam board nut ridin Cool Nutz -- motherfucker cool nutz is on a cut with notes and cola ... ASK AROUND hoe cake, notes is leftcoastin like a sav and your a fuckin bitchmade nut rider

i didnt feel the need to speak on your fruit cake ass and i usually mind my own business but youve been postin bullshit too long

eat a dick

bring your cheddar if you ever meet with notes so he can break the bread of a real bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.