Any of yall fuck with PAIN (PS3)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
It's a PSN title... only $17 if you get both environments it has right now & skip out on the add-on characters which aren't necessary.

It's fun as hell, there's tons of different environments & gameplay modes... you get to blow shit up, fuck up cops with gigantic donuts, smack grannys in their walkers with monkeys, & all sorts of crazy shit. Online multiplayer is coming soon too.

Right now there's two environments, downtown and the Amusement Park. The next one, Hollywood (or as they call it, "Morningwood") is coming next month. Here's the trailer:

http://www.us.playstation.com/Media/Trailer/18076/PAIN_Hollywood_Studio_Trailer

Sep 28, 2002
fuck i had a voucher for it that came with a ps3 and i lost it... and i dont want to spend it cuz i know its some where

Jun 9, 2007
Honestly, I've played this game on a weekly basis ever since it came out a year ago, played it way more than any other game I've played on PS3, including all the games I've wasted $60 on and already sold... they're adding new stuff weekly now, it was slow on new content at first but they're getting alot better with it.... and it's funny as fuck, see somethin new happen almost every time I play.

I'd highly recommend it even if you just get the Downtown base game for $10, there's alot of different shit to do in there, different modes & shit

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I got it the other day.

What's the point..just slingshotting yourself til you break everything?

No way to get a score?

I tried that throwing the mine thru the plate glass windows thing, but couldnt get a gold medal.