Any news about Fed X from mob Figgaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2004
West Vallejo
I used to live over at the apt complex where Fed X and BG got shot up at (Blue Rock Village, Vallejo). Both these niggas seemed cool man and I was wondering if anyone's heard any news about their recovery or anything?

Oct 19, 2004
BG is my nigga and he wasn't even hit that bad. He was out the hospital the next day. Last I heard FED EX was gonna make a full recovery but I left for school before I found out completely.

D

Downunda-Connec

Yeah Fed X - 50 states.

Can't wait for him to drop a solo. He drops so many tight verses and half the time you don't expect to hear him because he aint mentioned on the card. Listen to that B.A track with Bavgate - dang thats a tight verse.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ disagrre. husalah will be harder. but Fed-x will definitly be slumpin.

Kalibah, you bastard, you ever gonna release that Wax Fase Vol. 2?

definitly lookin for Feddy's album to drop and that A-wax

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
shadow said:
^^^^ disagrre. husalah will be harder. but Fed-x will definitly be slumpin.

Kalibah, you bastard, you ever gonna release that Wax Fase Vol. 2?

definitly lookin for Feddy's album to drop and that A-wax

shadow
haha its comin cuddie me and wax just trying to connect and finish it up...

D

Downunda-Connec

Yeah, check it out.
Last track on B.A's Block Report with Bavgate. Jumps in last "the clock struck 12 on this hot summer day" - tight verse - pull out the disc and bump it. It doesn't say ftg Fed-X anywhere on the card but its definitely him.

Can't wait for a Fed-x solo album. That shit is going to be tight.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Any solo from any of the mob figaz will be sick, they are my favorite Bay Area rap group nowadays.