Any new R&B I should swoop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I don't really care for mainstream shit, but what's some good singing I can hear? I'm still waitin on Missippi's album, but from the clips they don't sound to good.

Feb 8, 2003
Heres some slept on albums

Jon B : Stronger Everyday
Methrone both his albums
Lemar : Time To Grow
H Town : Imatations Of Life
Chico Debarge : Free
Brian Mcknight : Gemini (this album is slapping like a pimp do his hoes in a cheap hotel)

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
another good one...Jay-z didn't do them right or else this CD would had done very well...GHETTO CRAYNO..BY CHRISTION..that shit is so smooth..Never seen a face like your before..No I never seen a face like yours!...thats the shit!

Apr 1, 2002
smallski61916 said:
Esthero & Goapele, they both have good joints. But dont get that b2kass Omarion O album, that shits a wussy.
hahaha oh hell naw.

Missippi.net to hear his song clips.

I'll swoop up on that john legend, his name sounds familiar.

Hey MOSA, I'm a fan of Christion's, I've heard him on various bay tracks but I didn't know he had solos?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Mario-Turning Point is coo. Y'all might not feel it but I think that Omarion-"O" song is tight

Apr 1, 2002
Jar said:
Mario-Turning Point is coo. Y'all might not feel it but I think that Omarion-"O" song is tight
eh. My lady likes mario's album, I'm feelin his first single, I didn't even know it was Mario that sang that song. That song and one other song I was feelin, other than them 2 tracks, the album's GARBAGE.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@meanmugg- yeah man!...it's actually two dudes..and If I am not mistaen they are both from the bay..either way that CD is hot.