Any New Cds Coming Out In April Or May?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
What's good,
I highly recommend you visit BayUndaground.com once a day, as you'd be on top of everything. Here's what's dropping in upcoming weeks / months (hopefully):

Young Savi & Conspiracy - Lil Town Savz (831 area code)

Cash Crop - Me, Myself And I (Sonoma, 707)

Davola & Lil Chris - Killa Combination (559 if I'm not mistaken)

Flame - Still Shining In The Game

Smokie Loco - A History Of Violence

Brown Hustla - Nueve Diez Y Seis (Sacramento)

Mac Eazy - Macamaticz (Sacramento)

Big Rhino - 4 Ever Ridin

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'm waiting on that mac eazy,smokielocs and big rhino fuck a brown hustla that sucka is koo wit skraps so fuck that dude

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
DIEZ Y SEIS = SIXTEEN.. N ARE THEY SOME SCRAPAS
I got at yung lalo about this cat kuz he fucks with them he said dude don't bang and is about his money he got hella skraps on his myspace i say fuck this dude i don't know where in south sac this fool be at kuz if you koo with skraps in the hood you will get checked/smashed on

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
I got at yung lalo about this cat kuz he fucks with them he said dude don't bang and is about his money he got hella skraps on his myspace i say fuck this dude i don't know where in south sac this fool be at kuz if you koo with skraps in the hood you will get checked/smashed on

You Never Got At Me Hoime, But Let Me Clear This Up, Brown Husla Is A Group Of Chicanos That Are Proud Of Being Chicanos/Mexicans None Of Them Foo's Are On That Gangbang Shit, Its A Group Hoime, That i Dont Even Know For Except Main Dude, And Hoime Dont Bang, Belive Me On That, You Cant Start Typing Around Saying Somebody Is A Scrap Because Of MySpace Friends, Its Called Chicano Rap, Fuck With Who Is Open For Buisness, Thats What Hoime Does.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You Never Got At Me Hoime, But Let Me Clear This Up, Brown Husla Is A Group Of Chicanos That Are Proud Of Being Chicanos/Mexicans None Of Them Foo's Are On That Gangbang Shit, Its A Group Hoime, That i Dont Even Know For Except Main Dude, And Hoime Dont Bang, Belive Me On That, You Cant Start Typing Around Saying Somebody Is A Scrap Because Of MySpace Friends, Its Called Chicano Rap, Fuck With Who Is Open For Buisness, Thats What Hoime Does.
First off i did ask you about dude(pm) you said he didn't bang and is about his money i didn't say he was a skrap i said he's koo with skraps i don't know how you get down but i don't fuck with anyone that fucks with skraps or even listens to skrap music that's some funny shit

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
You Asked, Not Got At Me, Type It Right, Dude Does What He Does, That's Him, Not Me, So Don't Type My Name On Some 14 Year Old Homeboy Shit, I Dont Fuck With Scraps And I Surely Dont Try To Present My Self As A Hardcore Homeboy, And Homeboy I Dont Give A Fuck Who You Fuck With Bro, Get Off That Ignorant Shit About Other Sac Rappers That Aint Homeboys, There's Hella Foo's That Dont Bang Up Here With This Rap Shit, So Dont Concentrate On Dude Thats Doing His Thang

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That's what i meant got at you asked you what ever the fuck i would of talked to you in person it's nothin lil dude the reason I said yung lalo is kuz you did a mutha fuckin track with this dude yeah im sure there's a few mexican rap cats that don't bang but again i don't know or fuck with them but it's what ever and ain't no one concentrating on this sucka i said fuck him end of story you came defending your homie