"Any last words?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Well, first I want to say. They may execute me but they can't punish me because they can't execute an innocent man. I am not mad. Jack Herrington, I am not mad. You were given a job to do but that's neither here nor there. I am not mad. I am disappointed by the courts. I feel like I was upset and let down by them. But that's O.K. I just played the hand that life dealt me. Look at my life and learn from it. I am very remorseful about what I did. I apologize. To my kids, Daddy loves you. Irene Wilcox, Thank you. It's been a long journey. Thank you for being there. Tell Jack hello. I know I am wrong but I am asking ya'll to forgive me.
Innocent or Guilty? Hes not even sure.

Jul 6, 2008
i've learned alot about the system. one thing is, even if you did not commit the crime, and someone else did. the system does not care as long as they got a willing body and find them guilty of the crime, anywhichway.

if you were at a crime scene, or around the crime scene at the time a crime was commited you are a suspect, and they will find any way to connect you to the crime, and find ways to make you guilty of the crime. doesn't matter if you are innocent of the crime. they just want anybody to take the fall, and close the case. it's a fucced up system.

it's like this guy on the news last night, who they are trying to connect with the missing 8 year old girl from Tracy.

they found out that in the past he gve here a peck kiss on the lips, and the grandmother saw it and disapporved of it and admonished him.

so the reporter interviewed him, and asked him why he kissed the 8 year old girl.

he said that "i am nice and friendly and being nice and friendly is in my nature" , LMAO, i was ballin for a good 5 minutes after.

the thing you do when you get approached by pigs and authoritys is shut your mouth.

which is what this guy shoulda done with the reporter, or he shoulda jsut given yes, no or i don't know, no comment answers.

like i said the pigs will find any way to find you guilty of a crime even if you didnt do it.

May 19, 2005
kinda creepy
final chapter

on a funny note i found
last meal-
"One cup of hot tea (from tea bags) and six chocolate chip cookies"

"Cool Whip and cherries"

"1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers"

"1 jar of dill pickles"

"1 apple, 1 orange, 1 banana, coconut, and peaches"

"Coke"

"One flour tortilla and water"

Dec 29, 2008
it would be hella hard for me to decide on the last meal

im thinking like barbeque ribs and mashed potatoes and biscuits

or maybe some mexican food damn i'd be thinking that shit over and over

Nov 10, 2006
kinda creepy
final chapter

on a funny note i found
last meal-
"One cup of hot tea (from tea bags) and six chocolate chip cookies"

"Cool Whip and cherries"

"1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers"

"1 jar of dill pickles"

"1 apple, 1 orange, 1 banana, coconut, and peaches"

"Coke"

"One flour tortilla and water"
He probably realized too full of a belly may make his execution more painful.

Nov 6, 2005
I want you all to know, everyone with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. Thank you for being here today to honor Falicia Prechtl, whom I didn't even know. To celebrate my death. My death began on August 2, 1991 and continued when I began to see the beautiful and innocent life that I had taken. I am so terribly sorry. I wish I could die more than once to tell you how sorry I am. I have said in interviews, if you want to hurt me and choke me, that's how terrible I felt before this crime. I am sorry, it is her innocence and her life which began the remorse every since December 1, 1991. I have embraced life. Thank you for being a part of my life. I love you. May God be with us all. May God have mercy on us all. I am ready. Please do not hate anybody because.......(end of statement)

Think they offed him a bit early?

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
I thought the only thing in Texas was Queers and Steers.

For my last meal I want your wife!

Risk vs Reward. Cant do the time don't do the crime. Don't cry about what involvement you had or complain about your public pretender. Man up to it. I feel if you do the crime knowing the consequences in advance then you except your fate if caught.