Any Graphic Designers Willin 2 Trade Work 4 Advertizing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Any Graphic Designers Willin 2 Trade Work 4 Advertizing I Have A Few Sites I Need Done Im The Owner Of WWW.DIRTYSOUTHRADIOONLINE.COM & WWW.THUGZONE.COM I Need Some One That Can Do Myspace Pages

This What Im Offering
6 Months Of RADIO COMMERCIAL Thats A 3.000 Dolla Value
6 Months Of Banner Add Thats A 900 Dolla Values

We Have Over 1,718,687 Yes Thats Right Over Million Listners A Month
Who Would Not Want That Kinda Advertizing Thats More Listners Then Most Fm Radio Stations If You Dont Belive Me Check The Stats Here Is The Link
http://www.shoutcast.com/ttsl.html Scroll Down To Number 76 Out Of 10.000 Stations

If This Some Thing U Think U Would Want To Do Hit Me Up On Aim
DirtySouthRadio Or Email Me [email protected]

May 15, 2002
Probably not even worth it for how crazy you're going to be working the artist that takes this deal. They wont even have time to do other work and the work that they MIGHT get from this so-called promotion because you'll be having them on YOUR projects every other day...then wanting edit after edit.

Jun 4, 2004
How many listeners do you expect to need graphics......... Zero.... Rappers, Label, Artists need graphics work... regular music fans don't......

Plus everyone always posts this big "Value" $$$$$$$ numbers.... yet if you charge so much for ad space.. why is it you cant break someone off a few hundred for some web design?

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
he was on my old pricing of $50 a cover too...... he was my client from way back.......

I think the fall off of the mixtape game hurt him I guess.......

No disrespect to d00d, he always paid me properly and did good business.... I just think he made a mistake by taking this route personally