any computer geniuses?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
so i've been havin problems with my hard-drive so i borrowed my brother's computer and when i installed my hard-drive as the slave drive to his computer, somehow that shit got wiped clean. is there any type of recovery software or sumthin to get my files back. or computer wiz that wouldn't mind fixin my shit for cheap? i've had that done before by some computer genius my brother knows, but dude is in the military now. any help would be appreciated, i had alot of important data i need back. thanks.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
so i've been havin problems with my hard-drive so i borrowed my brother's computer and when i installed my hard-drive as the slave drive to his computer, somehow that shit got wiped clean. is there any type of recovery software or sumthin to get my files back. or computer wiz that wouldn't mind fixin my shit for cheap? i've had that done before by some computer genius my brother knows, but dude is in the military now. any help would be appreciated, i had alot of important data i need back. thanks.
I got a friend who lives up in East Vallejo around Campobello or one of those neighborhoods off of Redwood past Bethel. You know what I'm talkin' about. I fyou want, you could drop it off with him. He has his own business now doing all types of computer related shit. PM me if you're interested