Any Black Metal fans here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I dig the fuck out of Hellhammer and Dimmu Borgir. I give a fuck who says how weak they are, etc. Shograth's vocals are dope as fuck.

COF and Children of Bodom suck shit imo.

Mar 9, 2003
Hellhammer, Black Metal? Maybe the drummer but not the band. Dimmu is weak, they stopped being Black Metal when they stopped using their original logo lol. Silencer, Dub Buk, Aaskereia, Taake, and Anti is where it's at.

Dec 25, 2003
I give a fuck...dimmu is one o fmy fav bands.

But I'll def peep the ones you posted.

I grew up on 11/5, Andre Nickatina and Too Short so I wasn't exposed to real music early on. It wasn't until about 5 years ago that I really got into all kinds of diff shit...so that means you end up getting into the wackest, most popular groups in any genre.

That said, Dimmu is still sick as fuck. Their new video is dope.

Mar 9, 2003
Since you like Dimmu you'll probably like these guys Limbonic Art, Anorexia Nervosa, and Obtained Enslavement. IMO Black Metal bands have the best Logos and most of the time best album covers.

Dec 25, 2003
Arent Cradle of Filth black metal??? I thought theyre dope as hell!!! Sucks that I only own one of their albums however I do wanna delve deep into the darker nethaworlds of black metal so what are sum way better yet underrated slept-on bands??? Please put me up on the good ol' stuff......

Dec 11, 2006
i still listen to old-ass Cradle of Filth even tho they seemed to go pop. i thought the same about dimmu but u guys should check out behemoth, dark funeral, and dark throne. they're fuckin classics

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks for the recommendation yeah just like rap & other genres I always stave off the commercial shit that one cradle of filth cd I have is pretty old tho & I thought it was tight as fuck; wait let me go check whats the title of it Ill be rite back...

Dec 25, 2003
Ok.. The only Filth I have is Midian & the only Borgir is have is godless savage garden so far but I wanna hear more of their music especially their older stuff... So any of ya like those albums I have cuz I thought from what Ive thoroughly listened so far whiles back Midian was solid but I dunno if others here were feelin it or not??? ...and as far as Behemoth??? Hell yeah!!! Theyre a sickass black metal band but Ive still yet heard others who are truly defined as reel true black metal so anymore better bands comin from the unknown??????

Dec 3, 2005
not really into it but i watched the piece VBS.tv did on Gorgoroth from Norway, specifically their former frontman Gaahl, and i thought it was very interesting to say the least

heres part one of five, the rest are in the related videos