Any artists selling CD's at wholesale - hit me up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
I'm working on getting an online store up, specializing in Kansas City music but I'd also like to carry any good underground shit. If anyone wants to sell some units at wholesale, hit me up. We're trying to keep everything in the store priced at around $9.99 with reasonable shipping prices so everything is affordable to everybody.

PM me and let me know if you want to do some business. If you PM me, let me know what you have and how much money you're looking for per unit. We're also looking for promo materials to give away free with orders, so if anyone has some promo materials (posters, flats, postcards, ect) and would like to send them our way, PM me.

We can also do consignments (you get paid when your product sells).

If you have a myspace link or any other link where I can check out the music, include it in the PM.

We're looking for anything, old or new.

-ghostt

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
I hit you back Speedy. I'll talk to my partner and see what's up on your shit Sonny.

We're also going to offer high quality digital downloads for artists who would like to sell their albums and songs as mp3's. Let me know if any yall interested in that as well.

-ghostt

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
One more thing. If anyone has any promotional materials like posters, postcards or samplers and would like to send some to us, we will be giving away those kinds of items free with orders. Some free promotion if anyone has anything they'd like to send us to give away.

Just PM me or reply if interested.

-ghostt