Antonio Banderas & Sylvester Stallone Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
i seen a movie with them two in shit was tight as fuck... they're both kinda like assassins/hitmans or whatever. stallone is considered the best while banderas is rated 2nd. in the movie they're in this one girls apartment and stallone blows up the kitchen while banderas is in it........

anyone know what the movie's called?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

May 23, 2002
i saw this movie lit...a loooong time ago so it's kinda fuzzy...but i do remember a part where they were both in each other's face and i thought it was the funniest shit ever...don't know why...it just was...

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah The Professional was raw, if your gonna get it, try and get the international version, it has tons of added in scenes, like him and Matilda going out on hits together. But I think it's only available on DVD.

Aug 11, 2002
i tried to get my cousin to buy it from the store, i gave him the money but he couldn't find it... i tried downloading it but i can't find it. fuck... i'll just have to wait for it to come on tv to record it.