Anti-Racist Skinheads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
It's fairly large in the Fresno area as well.

HERSEY: Remember when I asked you if you knew what a SHARP was? Check out the webpage and browse through some of the links if you have some spare time, some of it might interest you.

SKINHEADS AGAINST RACIAL PREJUDICE

My outlook on SHARP's is positive, and I support most of what they do. I was never affiliated with them, but my brother was deep in the game, and sadly enough, it ultimatley lead him to a 2 year prison term. I don't know how different they are from each other state to state, but here, you can't tell them apart from any other skinhead. My brother would wake up every day, strap on his low-top doc martin's with his pants rolled up over his ankles, as he would toss his bald head through a solid white t-shirt to cover the tattoo across his lower back spelling out "SKINHEAD" in old-english letters. To most he is just another racist peckerwood... couldn't be further from the truth.

Now what I mean by supporting them in "most" of what they do is this; From what I have seen (I really never hung out with any of these guys) they are essentially as vicious as any other gang on the streets. Just like a crip would react to the presence of a blood, these SHARPS would almost identically react at the sight of a NAZI or PECKERWOOD. To make a long story short, my brother nearly beat someone to death, crushing his skull into his brain (what he served time for), which eventually lead to his departure of that life. I have yet to ask him of his current beliefs on his past; with two strikes against his life, im sure he wants to keep that behind him. In conclusion, I will say that I support their beliefs, but I wouldn't condone many of their actions.

Apr 25, 2002
/\/\/\/\ I've never heard of S H A R P but anything anti-racist is always good. However beating someone up because they're racist isn't the best way to go about it. All that does is make their hate stronger which isn't good.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
the funny thing about skinheads is that they use a symbol that was created by africans in acient africa.......the swashtika is actually an acient peace sign that was used to decorate pottery and houses.

food for thought.

Apr 26, 2002
I seriously wonder who they side with in prison though, since the only white gang with power is the aryan nation, and it seems these two would not get along whatsoever.

May 16, 2002
I prefer the Gandhi way, personally I believe groups like this do more harm then good.
Violence breeds violence, never tolerance or respect.

May 16, 2002
T.C said:
the funny thing about skinheads is that they use a symbol that was created by africans in acient africa.......the swashtika is actually an acient peace sign that was used to decorate pottery and houses.

food for thought.

No.
"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

more info : http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/swas.html

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
T.C,
WHERE YOU gET THAT INFORMATION FROM? CAUSE AS I KNOW IT, HITLER gOT THE IDEA OF THE SWATSIKA FROM THE ORIENTALS.

AND THE LIL gAME SPITTED ON HOW TO CONDUCT YOURSELF IN PRISON WAS ON POINT.

Mar 18, 2003
Tenkamenin said:
However beating someone up because they're racist isn't the best way to go about it. All that does is make their hate stronger which isn't good.
That's what im talkin' about, and I too disagree with it. Its hard to justify their actions when they walk around with this 'fight fire with fire' mentality, but it's not so easy to reason with a kid who was born and raised into a life of hate. There are too many "white" family's who raise their kids to shun the existance and importance of African Americans in this country. If not taught directly, the lack of knowledge they receive on the history of African Americans will only show that they are of no importance--an outcast to society. Growing up in this environment, these "white" kids will eventually grow up to hate or dislike those of dark skin. Personally, I don't hold these people 100% accountable, I would place most of the blame on their families for raising them this way. What im getting at is this; it's one thing to talk with a young adult as to the reality and misconception of his beliefs, but once a man has made a point to live his entire life only to hate, in most cases it takes prison to turn them around.

T.C said:
From my understanding, wherever the symbol originated, the NAZI's never claimed to be the inventors of it. They flipped the symbol backwords, just as if you held the original up to a mirror, then used it for their own reasons.