ANT D.O.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
when his second album dropin. i read back in april on hitemup.com that it was supposed to drop on 4/29. go to his web site antdog.net it's got the cover, i think its called dog shit. i heard a track couple months ago on hot 98.7, it was ant d.o.g. ,mall,ray luv, and shock g, shit was bangin.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i just talked 2 him he said he has a Big Eddie Records Comp coming first then his, i will call him in a little while and c wuts up

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I heard Dog Shit and its a bay area classsic. Whenever this does come out yall gotta checc it out. I recorded and mixed a song for the album with Pat Rich and Ant D.O.G. (dont know if it will be on the album) He's also got Shock g, Yukmouth, Ray Luv, Mac Mall, JT the Bigga Figga, Solitary 1 and more on the album.

U can also checc out Ant D.O.G. on Pat Rich Presents......The West Coast Renegades Vol.1
featuring Ant D.O.G., Reek Daddy, Smoov-e, Pat Rich, Jackpot, Count Salaz and more. It will be in stores everywhere in the Greater YAY AREA in Novemver.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
ill find out 4 u 2morrow, i spoke 2 ant a little while ago and he left 4 la but ill definitley give him a call

peace

josh

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
filthy rich i got a new version of that ant d.o.g. track. Also can u switch that up a lil bit. I dont want that on the net already. At least make it a sample not his whole verse and the whole chorus. get at me if u got any questions.

one.....Jack Tracks